Castle Monday Night Meets

Will also be there from 5:30, happy to meet, greet and assist :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll be there from 6! I have a membership so will be there regularly on Monday nights :tada:

2 Likes

Brownswood after??? :heart:

…don’t see why not… :grin: :beers:

I won’t be able to join climbing (going in the morning) but will see people at the Brownswood! What time will people be there?

We might have to let you know when we’re heading over but I guess 8:30 might not be far wrong…?

1 Like

Hello Holly,

I have booked a slot (pay-per-climb) for Monday 16th @ 1800. Perspective new member - have done a few sessions previously.

Please let me know where to meet - look forward to seeing you all then! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Holly,
I’m another prospective new member, looking forward to meeting you all on Monday :slight_smile:
I’m pretty experienced at bouldering and leading

1 Like

Also booked 1800-2100, will bring my rope and scrounge a partner. Naturally, will be at the brownswood afterwards!

2 Likes

Hi Raj, I expect we will initially be in the cafe (upstairs) lead area, I will be wearing my red NLMC t-shirt.

Hello Raj and @BenE - I’ll be wearing my red club vest tonight. If we’re not by the old cafe area then try down in the Wells.
See you there!

1 Like

I will also be there in the red NLMC t-shirt, upstairs by the big lead walls. I’ll bring my rope.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

1 Like

Hi - I was just wondering if anyone will be at the Castle tonight, as was hoping to come down to lead? I’m a prospective member, although pre-pandemic had joined some Monday meets.

Thanks! Tilly

1 Like

Hi Tilly, I should be there from about 5:30, NLMC t-shirt, upstairs lead area :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Matt! I’ll look out for you, although I’ll probably not make it until 6.30 earliest.

No problem, probably on the autobelays if I am not climbing with someone by then!

I’ll be there from around 7pm too. Happy to lead or boulder :slight_smile:

Hi. I’m interested joining the club, and Holly (the new members secretary) suggested I give a shout on the forum, as she is away for a couple of weeks. I was hoping to come to a Monday night sessions at the Castle to check things out and do a bit of climbing.

However, I had just learned how to lead indoors just before the lock-down so my skills are a bit rusty. Therefore I was wondering if people are going to the Castle this evening, and if there is someone who would be willing to check my lead belaying/clipping?

Many thanks,
Ian

Hello Ian, I might get to the Castle this evening at some point.

Brilliant! I can probably get there for around 7.30-8pm if that’s not too late.