Castle Monday Night Meets

I wont be able to make it tonight unfortunately… But will be heading there during the week if anyone is as well

Sorry I won’t be there either…still working :frowning:

Since I can’t post a new topic I’ll hijack this thread.
Anyone keen on joining me for the Blokfest at the castle on the 29th?

You mean…bouldering?? :open_mouth:

1 Like

it’s minimal height Free Soloing

2 Likes

Oh OK, I can deal with that.

@ChrisLend only members of NLMC can post new threads to this forum. If you think you are a paid up member and should have this member benefit, please send our membership sec, Mark, a note via membership@nlmc.co.uk to get your status on this form updated.

Hi!, I’m new here and keen on joining the club. Thinking of heading to the castle tomorrow to meet some of you. Thought I’d give a heads up. You meet around 6:30 right?

1 Like

Hi Miguel, yes, we are mostly around by 6:30 and usually largely in the café lead area. I think Holly is busy tomorrow evening but I will be around and wearing my club t-shirt.

Hi Matt. I’d be interested in joining the club. And meeting up with a few people. I’m gonna pop in tomorrow too and try to find you. If I get there a bit later than 6.30 will I just look out for a T-shirt? What colour is your T-shirt?

1 Like

Hi Adele, sure, do say hi. Club t-shirts are red. There’s usually quite a few of us these days!

I’ll be there c. 6.30 latest w a rope - frightening prospect. G

I forgot my leggings (I hate myself) and am wearing a skirt so it’s back home for me. After renewing my membership today! I’m here in the cafe to say hello but no sign of you yet so I’ll have to come next week.

Hi, Anyone climbing tonight? I am here already - but don’t have a rope.

Sorry Rupert just seen this, most of us were in the Wells. Next week?

Is anybody climbing at the castle tonight?

Not me sorry. Work related though!

Nor me. I’m no longer going to any large gatherings, and climbing walls look like perfect infection sites.

I’ll be there hopefully, will wear my (new!) red t-shirt

OK great. I think I’m going to take the risk and go :joy: