Castle Monday Night Meets

i’ll be there. Also bringing a rope

1 Like

@ChrisLend I just realised the overground from barking isn’t running today. Not going to make it tonight unfortunately, hope some other folks turn up!

Hi guys! Planning on making my first appearance tomorrow eve, plenty of leading experience and will be bringing a rope, is there an easy way to find you guys / a partner? Signed on to the new members meet aswell and believe I need to demonstrate some competence? George

1 Like

Hi George, look out for me, I’ll be in the club red vest. I’ll be there around 6.30pm, we’ll be either up by the cafe lead walls or down in the Wells. See you there!

Hi,
I’d love to come along to the meet at the Castle tonight if that’s alright?
I’ve got a bit of lead belaying experience and will be bringing a rope.
Thanks,
Sophie

1 Like

Hi Sophie
Look out for me in my club red vest, I’ll be there from 6.30. We’re either up by the cafe lead walls or down in the Wells.

@HollyP I’ll see you at the Castle tonight. I might not be able to bring a rope (I only have a 60m rope) but will do my best!

2 Likes

Sorry to miss you @LydiaL! Far too broken to climb today after four days on grit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be at the castle this evening. Anyone else around? I have a rope

1 Like

i’ll also be there with my rope. three days of climbing is not enough

2 Likes

Likewise

1 Like

Aiming to be there however after last few days may not make it out of the warm up area

I won’t be there tonight due to the club committee meeting (whoop!)

Will be there and have my rope, but it might be nice to have a boulder? Controversial…

2 Likes

Very controversial!

Hi all,

I will be heading down to castle this evening, I finish work slightly earlier so can be there from about 5/530. Will anyone be there at that time?

Hi Rob, I’ll be there but maybe nearer 6. Look out for me in the club red vest up by the cafe lead walls or down in the Wells.

1 Like

I’ll be there this evening, but not climbing yet :sob: just some one-handed swinging about

2 Likes

Hoping to see everyone at the meet this eve :blush:. A bit of a random request, but if anyone happens to have a helmet that they’d be willing to lend me for a week and is coming to the castle tonight, I’d really appreciate it! (I will be able to return it on the 14th!) Will pay in pints.

Hello everybody! My name is Tobia and I’m desperately trying to get the crimp on some rock. Is a couple of years since I started buildering in the city. I am thinking to come this Monday 7th of October to the Castle, probably around 19:30. Is someone of the club going to be there?