Castle Monday Night Meets

I’m also coming along, probably there about 7:30 ish though!

Someone left a water bottle at the pub yesterday. I have it, and will be at the castle Wednesday and Friday evenings this week

Hi Lottie, that was me. Thanks for grabbing it! I’m prob not at the castle until next week. Are you heading next Monday maybe?

Yep, I’ll be there Monday! I’ll bring it with me :slight_smile:

Hi! I haven’t been to a meet up before, but would love to come along to the Monday Night meets tomorrow! I was looking at the September New Members trip as well and would be keen to come along :slight_smile:

Hi Natasha! Look out for me in the red club vest, I’ll be there from around 6pm either up by the cafe lead walls or down in the Wells. We can chat about the September meet too :slight_smile:

Should be there also, with rope :+1:

I’ll be there, though without rope, soz!

i’ll be there as well. see you there

Hey Lottie, I’ve managed to tweak a finger so going to rest it this week. Means I won’t be able to grab my water bottle, sorry!

Have rope, will climb. :+1: see you there!

I’m here, just doing a quick German lesson in the cafe before climbing!

Firstly, lovely to meet everyone this evening - had a fab time :slight_smile:

Secondly… I’ve just gotten home and realised I’ve left my entire climbing kit in the pub! If anyone sees this in time, please just hand in as lost property to the pub and I’ll go get it tomorrow

Hi Natasha, just sent messages to people but I think they’ve left now :frowning: I guess the pub folk will pick it up anyway, or maybe call them?

020 8802 0494

Ps great to meet you too!

Thanks Holly! I was mostly worried that someone would end up having to take my smelly climbing shoes home :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Did you manage to find your stuff?

I did thankfully! They had it behind the bar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone climbing at the castle this evening? Happy to bring my rope for leading or a bit of bouldering if it’s cooler outdoors tonight.