Castle Monday Night Meets

I got delayed at work too - just going to go for a boulder as forgot my harness :sob: will join for some leading next time!

Hi y’all. Will be down the wall tomorrow with me rope. See you all there! :+1:

Me too…super keen as the working meet lived up to its name and involved no climbing at all! But we now have a shed fit for a king :star_struck:

2 Likes

Anyone down at the castle this evening (1st April)? I’ll be there from around 6pm
Cheers
Matt

@guyarnold and myself will be trashing ourselves on the cafe overhang in preparation for Kalymnos. @khalidqasrawi said he might be around too.

I’ll be about too, also in a trashed state.

I’ll be there. Executing climbing finesse amongst you trashers.

1 Like

Excellent - see you all there

1 Like

I hope to be there too, but probably neither trashing nor finessing!

1 Like

Me too :smiley:

I’ll be coming with axes and crampons.

Hi guys,
Is anyone going to the castle this evening?
I’m a prospective member and it would be cool to meet some of you.

Hi Daniel, I will be there from about 6ish, cafe lead area. Dark red BMC/grit t-shirt. Deputizing for the New Members Secretary as she’s swanning off on holiday.

Cheers,

Matt

Brilliant. I’ll be there just before 7.

I’ll be climbing this evening. Remembered my rope this time! Just in the gym, will be there by 6:30

Hi guys,
I’m also new and I’ll be climbing at The Castle as well tonight.
I will be there by 7.30pm at the latest.

After two years as a paid up member, one year as a sort of active member, and 18 years loitering on the periphery, I am due to make my first appearance at an NLMC climbing night. This Monday. Some of you know me but brace yourselves to stand in awe as I spend 20 minutes dogging my way up a 4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

:astonished:
Hopefully see you there! (with my wiregate…!)

Hey there,

I’m from Austria, moved to London recently and would like to get to know fellow climbers.
I’ll be at the castle on Saturday and Monday and would be happy to meet someone :slight_smile:
Climbing around V5-6 and 6c

Hi Chris! I’m the New Members Secretary and am usually found at the Castle each Monday night, chivvying people along to the pub afterwards :smile:
So I’ll be there this Monday, wearing the club red vest top.