Castle Monday Night Meets

Hi, heading down to the Castle this evening around 7 if anyone’s around

I will be there from about 6 with rope. Wearing jeans, purple CAC t-shirt. New routes in the Cafe lead areas (set by TMax so doubtless brutally undergraded)!

I’ll be there but with my Womenclimb hat on (taking photos for our publicity etc). Hopefully will be free for climbing later on though, plus beer

Still stuck at work preparing a presentation for tomorrow so not going to make it after all :confused: Have a good climb all!

Hey! Ilyass and I are about, but didn’t bring my rope with me and hoping someone might have a spare lying around this evening! Will pay in beer :blush:

This monday the castle is showing statement of youth, a new film about the seminal crucible of modern climbing that was Sheffield in the 80’s! I have booked one.
Anyone else interested?

https://www.castle-climbing.co.uk/WildCountry-Boreal?utm_content=link1&utm_campaign=news_id_0&utm_medium=news_post&utm_source=ukclimbing

Me. The trailer is suitably bonkers to persuade me away from training {oh the irony}

Booked.

Anyone want to go earlier and get some lead climbing in?

Also me :smiley:

Also booked, looks fun :slight_smile: Will also aim to get there slightly earlier to get some climbing in beforehand!

1 Like

I have booked too and will try and get there early to climb beforehand.

Hi all, I had a fab session with you guys a while ago, but sadly uni and work got in the way since then. However it’s now Easter break so I can join on Monday if that’s ok! Can also bring own rope :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoop! I think there are a few of us climbing earlier in order to get to the film showing at 7/7.30… Hopefully there will be others climbing at the normal time though - @L_Pio @jrtomlins @Dan @IlyassM ?? Either way, debrief afterwards in the pub.

I’ll be in work early so should be able to escape in time for an earlier climb. Hopefully getting to the Castle for 5-5:30

1 Like

Will try to get there for 6.30 for a climb before the film. Where do you normally meet? Will be my first time joining with the club :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m getting away from uni at 5 so could make it for 5:30 - looking to have a climb but also say hello to @HollyP before the film starts.

If you don’t fancy bringing your rope I can take one from my uni’s club locker in the Castle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Flora! We’re normally up by the cafe lead walls to start. I’ll wear the club red vest so hopefully you’ll find me/us.

1 Like

Yep I’ll be climbing as usual today from about 6:30.

1 Like

I’m up for climbing this evening. I’m hoping to get there around 6.30-7pm

Just heading over to the castle now as I got delayed in work. Should be there for about 7:45 ish, in case anyone isn’t going to the film showing?