Castle Monday Night Meets

I’ll be there. Doubtless you’ll be delighted to know that I’ve lost my voice.

I’m hoping to be there too, complete with grit rash!

I’m planning on coming along tonight

Crucial fixture against West Ham so won’t be climbing this eve. Hope you all have fun.

I’ll be there, keen to hear from @Peter how on earth it was possible to climb anything at the weekend!! My fingers freeze at Westway never mind on snow-cold grit. Brrrr

An orchestra of tiny violins for you my dear

Alas we were only bouldering, backed-up by duvet jackets, gloves, buffs, you name it we were wearing it, plus hot ginger & honey in the flask!

1 Like

Morning all, I’ll be there with rope tonight.

Hangboard Hell for me. Mile End shall suffice…

I’ll be there too! :smiley:

I’ll be there too

Hopefully should be around tonight too

I’ll be there with an harness but no rope, hopefully someone will need a rope partner?

I am coming and with my rope.

Hi all,
I’ve just moved to London and would love to come and meet at one of your sessions on Mondays. As non but hopeful member, who is best to speak to about the club etc.?
Thanks
Ed

Hi Ed! I’m the New Members Secretary so you can talk to me :smiley:
You’d be very welcome to come to the Castle on Monday. I won’t be there this coming Monday but there will be plenty of others who will be, ideally wearing the red club t-shirt for visibility (please make yourselves known, Monday regulars).
Holly

Okay super, thanks for the response and I shall keep my eye out for them.
Thanks,
Ed

Hello Ed, I’m sure I will be there on Monday. Whether any of the rest of the regulars will have recovered from their grit-rash and jamming scars remains to be seen…

Cheers

Matt

1 Like

How do all, i’ll be there…stripey t shirt…got that 7a+ to smash eh @MattGee! Wanna see weekend snaps too :smiley:

'Ave it! See you later