Castle Monday Night Meets

I’m afraid I am having to abstain again owing to my cold persisting…

I’m hoping to come along this evening.

2 Likes

I’ll be there. Meeting a prospective new member at the start.

I’ll be there plus rope

I’ll be there around 5 pm onwards. You can find me probably on the traverse. Happy to belay you although don’t think I’m ready to second your routes

Hey Sergio! If you want to do some seconding I’m happy to lead something of your taste as well :wink:

Also, anyone who still wants a calendar coming to the castle tonight? I have forgotten to take them to work but can pop back home for them if necessary!

Anyone coming tonight who’s also going to Mile End soon? I have a club poster that needs putting up.

Yeah I can do it Holly.

Will be doing tedious laps in the pump room and then may do some lead punishment as well.

1 Like

Hi Laura, could you please bring a calendar for me if it’s not too much bother?

I will be there for roped climbing tonight, my knee is being a bit grumpy so need to avoid bouldering for a bit.

Yes!
Cool, will also get the rope then :slight_smile:

Cool. See you there.

If you’re going to pop home to get the calendars can you get mine please. Thanks

Anyone with bike that wants to lock mine together with theirs?

Hi Laura sorry but I had to leave due to a stress with my landlord

Beg to report Laura turned up with only one shoe and had to hire the other one. That is keeping it real British stylee.

3 Likes

She also had no bike lock

2 Likes

Her ape index is the envy of many though

2 Likes

As is her ape (aka @jrtomlins)

1 Like

Hi guys, after a brill w/k on snowy peak boulders hungry to hang off some plastic. Will be there with me rope. Whose with me!?:smiley: