Castle Monday Night Meets

Hey I will be at Castle around 6:30pm. See you there!

1 Like

I aim to be there too; in red NLMC T-shirt & with rope.

Should be there tonight for the climbing, not sure about the pub though as I have an early start tomorrow.

I blend in the crowd with my green hair.

I have a rope and also @MattGee your Eastern Grit guidebook so you can tick off the valiant Unconquerables lead! :boom:

Might show up just to say hi and have a coffee.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be there tonight as well

Matt, I need to do some falling practice so Iā€™ll gladly take you up on the belay slave offer, thanks.

Hope youā€™ve got your Grigri.

I do indeed.

1 Like

Iā€™m upstairs in the cafe doing some work. Iā€™m in my bright yellow Womenā€™s Trad Fest t-shirt and I have my rope :slight_smile:

Thought I wasnā€™t going to be able to make it this week, but think I will after all.

@MattGee, want to be belay bunny again <3 ?

Yay! Iā€™ll be there.

Not so fast Mr Editor. This time I will be climbing also. Should be there 6ish.

1 Like

@L_Pio and I hope to try and make it down.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Dr. Editor to you.

2 Likes

Youā€™re outranked anyway. El Presidente Himself is gracing us with His august personage. I expect to see much bootlicking and servility from the likes of you.

5 Likes

Work crisis.

Wonā€™t be able to make it after allā€¦

You work?!

2 Likes

Only when they force me to.

Like when I didnā€™t realise all 144 first year essays were supposed to be marked by 4pm today, and the system automatically released all marks to studentsā€¦including those with no marks, and no comments. Cue frantic email insanity and me having to sit down to a cool 30 unmarked essays to do by tomorrow night.

Isnā€™t it great when you start a new job an nobody tells you how anything works?

2 Likes

I am looking forward to @dabarlowā€™s considered response to this.

Much hard climbing was done, then we feasted upon nachos and German sausage. Great was our rejoicing.

1 Like

I also gave a reading of @bullopolisā€™s beloved sausage poem, for the new members who missed it in April.
Great was their rejoicing also. And possible confusion.

1 Like