Castle Monday Night Meets

Been a while since I climbed with you lot but will be down tonight! Might be there after 7 so would it be possible to get one of your no’s or for you to drop me a text (07530418011) so I can know which room you’re climbing in? Have been having a lot of fun on the wideboyz crack so keen to get on that and really dial my crack technique :slight_smile:

Would bring my rope but unfortunately it’s been pissed on by my cat :confused:

Hi Barney - I’m not sure any of us carry our phones with us. Best bet is to start in the cafe wall and if we’re not there, head to the Wells.
Sorry to hear about your rope :grin:

That’s a good point about phones… completely phased me hah. See you then :slight_smile:

Will be at the wall with my rope! :smiley:

I’ll be there too around 6.00 at the cafe. Not sure who I’m climbing with today.

I’ll be there around 7. Anyone else coming? I don’t have a rope atm, so hope there’s someone else :slight_smile:

I’ll be there tomorrow eve with my rope. New routes in the cafe!

I’ll be around 6.30

I’ll be there tomorrow around 6ish for some rope action. Who else?

Hi, anyone at the castle tonight? Should be there about 7:00.

Hey guys,

I’m new here - I’ve swapped a couple of emails with Martin Bull about coming along to get familiar with you all. Will anyone be at the wall on Monday night? If so, what time? Would love to come say hi :slight_smile:

Katy

Hi Katy - welcome! I’ll be there tomorrow, I’ll be in a red NLMC vest top so hopefully easy to spot!
I normally warm up on the mezzanine boulders around 6-6.30, otherwise I can meet you up by the cafe after that. Most of us are there by 7.

I’m hoping to be there too, although I’ve got a nasty throat infection so may have to wait and see. Won’t be wearing my NLMC top because it stinks and I can’t be bothered doing laundry when I’m sick. But Holly is easy to spot!

I am planning on coming too, hopefully between 6 & 7, in the cafe area; I’ll wear my NLMC red top too.

Regards

Peter

Awesome, thank you. Look forward to seeing you guys at 7 in the cafe

Hi. I’m also new and it would be great to meet some of you. I’ll be at the Castle tonight from about 6:30 so I’ll try and keep an eye out for you.

Hi Rebecca, looking forward to meeting you tonight!

I’ll show up as well, around 7.15ish

I’ll be down the Castle ce soir, see y’all there

I’ll be about!

1 Like