Castle Monday Night Meets

I’m here, just doing a quick German lesson in the cafe before climbing!

Firstly, lovely to meet everyone this evening - had a fab time :slight_smile:

Secondly… I’ve just gotten home and realised I’ve left my entire climbing kit in the pub! If anyone sees this in time, please just hand in as lost property to the pub and I’ll go get it tomorrow

Hi Natasha, just sent messages to people but I think they’ve left now :frowning: I guess the pub folk will pick it up anyway, or maybe call them?

020 8802 0494

Ps great to meet you too!

Thanks Holly! I was mostly worried that someone would end up having to take my smelly climbing shoes home :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Did you manage to find your stuff?

I did thankfully! They had it behind the bar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone climbing at the castle this evening? Happy to bring my rope for leading or a bit of bouldering if it’s cooler outdoors tonight.

i’ll be there. Also bringing a rope

1 Like

@ChrisLend I just realised the overground from barking isn’t running today. Not going to make it tonight unfortunately, hope some other folks turn up!

Hi guys! Planning on making my first appearance tomorrow eve, plenty of leading experience and will be bringing a rope, is there an easy way to find you guys / a partner? Signed on to the new members meet aswell and believe I need to demonstrate some competence? George

1 Like

Hi George, look out for me, I’ll be in the club red vest. I’ll be there around 6.30pm, we’ll be either up by the cafe lead walls or down in the Wells. See you there!

Hi,
I’d love to come along to the meet at the Castle tonight if that’s alright?
I’ve got a bit of lead belaying experience and will be bringing a rope.
Thanks,
Sophie

1 Like

Hi Sophie
Look out for me in my club red vest, I’ll be there from 6.30. We’re either up by the cafe lead walls or down in the Wells.

@HollyP I’ll see you at the Castle tonight. I might not be able to bring a rope (I only have a 60m rope) but will do my best!

2 Likes

Sorry to miss you @LydiaL! Far too broken to climb today after four days on grit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be at the castle this evening. Anyone else around? I have a rope

1 Like

i’ll also be there with my rope. three days of climbing is not enough

2 Likes

Likewise

1 Like