Castle Monday Night Meets

Actually I’m sorry I won’t be able to make this evening as I need to do some organising before this fucking tube strike tomorrow :angry:

Hi Holly. Thank you, that’s very kind of you! Courses at the Castle are currently fully booked but I’m keeping a close eye on new dates. What time and where shall I meet you this evening?

I’ll be up by the old cafe lead walls around 6.15. Blue jumper/red t-shirt and black/pink swirly leggings.

Hi Holly, I’m actually going to chicken out because I’m also rusty at top roping and don’t want to waste your time. I’ll get myself a refresher and lead trained asap and then get involved. Thanks very much for your offer though! Hannah

No probs. I’ve PM-ed you

Attention all newcomers! If you’d like to sign up to our New Members Meet next month, follow this link:

9-10 April in North Wales. No previous trad experience necessary, ability to lead belay very much preferred.

All kinds of climbing available, from delicious slate crimping (trad & sport), ‘exciting’ sea cliff trad, heroic mountain routes, scrambling, bouldering - North Wales has it all. Apart from maybe guaranteed sun :smiley:

Newcomers will be partnered with an experienced club member. Any questions please ask!

2 Likes

I will be at the Castle from 6 tomorrow to climb and answer any questions :grin:

Hi Matt, I’ll be there tomorrow for 6. Where will you be? Hannah

Hi Hannah

Upstairs lead area initially. Red club t-shirt, dark green/black trousers
Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt, I’d love to tag along tonight too if that’s ok? It’s been a while since I last climbed with the club, but it sounds like 6pm is the meeting time?
Ben

Hi Ben, no probs, 6ish is good, hopefully see you later
Cheers
Matt

I’ll be there this evening too, closer to 7. Red NLMC t-shirt and grey trousers

i’ll be there to at 6. flowery shorts and will have the t shirt on. no rope tho!

Won’t be able to make it today as still trashed from battling offwidths in Froggatt yesterday… see you next week hopefully :slight_smile:

Hope to be there about 7pm, will bring a rope!

No rope today, but should be there by seven :slight_smile:

Hi all, I met Holly in the castle yesterday, had a little chat about the club and I am keen to join tonight’s session if it’s okay. I’ve got some lead experience and am currently desperately trying to rebuild my endurance post Covid.

What time do you meet?

Magda

1 Like

Hi Magda, Holly mentioned you might say hello! I will be there no later than 6 in the upstairs lead area or on the autobelays, wearing a red club t-shirt.
Cheers
Matt

I’ll also be there tonight

Great! I should get there by 6-6:30. I can also bring the rope :slight_smile: