2023 Lake District Meet 5th-8th May

For those who want a space in the bunk house - can you please pay £30 to reserve your spot asap. With limited beds we are already at capacity, with more people wanting beds than spaces, so to be fair taking payment as firm confirmation plz!

Tilly, could you confirm paying-in details?

What’s the campsite called please. Assume we are booking this independently?

Regards

Rich

Details in spreadsheet, dm me if problems and will send over

Have booked 3 pitches today, which they advised should be enough for 2/3 tents per pitch and 4 or so cars/vans. Have booked the open field so vehicles can be with tents. If you are happy being with everyone then that should cover it for now! Camping is £9pppn

1 Like

Doh, really sorry all I totally did bad math on the bunkhouse and realised it should actually be £25 per person. Which now makes this slightly messy. Dm me your details if you’ve paid and I’ll send £5 back your way. Otherwise will bring some cash to the bunkhouse!

Use it for a beer fund or breakfast fund?

Sorry I’m coming back to uk today. I’ll sort it when I’m back tonight.

Bunkhouse now full unfortunately, and funds received, but not to worry we have also some camping pitches close by!

Hi, I may have a plus one guest climber with me. I hope this will be ok :slight_smile:

Hi I’ve just signed up, hope its not too late? Don’t mind camping at all - should I go ahead and book this?

1 Like

Hi @Tilly_F
As I understand you have booked enough camping pitches for the ones who are not staying in the bunkhouse? So no need to book you own camping spot?
Cheers, M

@Greg - + 1s fine please just add a line to the spreadsheet if lifts and additional camping space wanted with the group
@Omar - no worries, there is camping space for you
@Magnus - yep campsite has been booked and small deposit paid

I have reserved 3 pitches, which the camp host advised should fit 3 tents per pitch, so currently there is camping reserved for 9 tents with parking. I will check final numbers and reconfirm with the campsite in a week or so.

If for some reason someone want’s their own pitch, don’t let me stop me booking your own, but please just let me know so I can check numbers for the booking!

3 Likes

Thanks for sorting it Tilly :grinning:

Thanks for organising, Tilly - do let us know when we need to pay up for the campsite.

1 Like

Thanks Tilly!
We will have just one tent and possibly be driving from Manchester. Not sure yet.
If we need a lift I will add to the spreadsheet. I should know within a week time.
TA

Hi Tilly - does the camping include space for vans or should I sort that out separately (very happy to do so) - which campsite did you go for in the end?

Guy

I’ve just added myself to the sheet as a camper. As far as I can tell there’s still space? :slight_smile: Looking forward to it!

Hi Tilly!

I am new here and was wondering if there way any space to join on the trip? Happy to camp and book my own pitch. Just wondering if there was a number cut off and I should look to make other plans.
Thank you!
Claudine

Hi Claudine, apologies for the delayed reply. Just wanted to check have you been to the Castle to meet anyone and have your belay checked? We do require this of those joining meets. Unfortunately, as most of us will be in the Peak District this long weekend there might not be many people in the normal Monday crowd. If you advise when you can go to the Castle we can see if anyone is available?

I think we’re still ok for numbers as someone advised they can no longer join. Camping is booked for 13 people - 9 tents and 2 vans (+cars)