Yorkshire Meet 2024 - 4-6th May

I’ve made a group for this meet in the new NLMC whatsapp community (see the announcement for the invite link if you aren’t in it yet).
I tried to add/invite everyone who’s signed up, but I’m not certain I got everyone. You should just be able to join it once you’re a member of the community.

Sorry to hijack the thread as I’m not actually coming to this meet, but I can’t see that link about the WhatsApp community.

Is there a members area in the forum I should be added to now I’ve joined?

Yes, its an Ooni. I’m not working on Friday so I’ll do all the prep in the morning so whenever is best to cook pizzas they are ready to go. Liftwise, I’m driving up Friday midday-ish. I only do 50mph so it takes me forever to get anywhere and you’ll need to be patient! But I’m driving to north wales straight afterwards so i am probably no use to anyone. If someone really is stuck i can always drive all/some of your climbing and camping gear back to London and maybe you get public transport back down? And if anyone is able to work off their laptop and theirfore could leave midday i can provide power!

1 Like

Added you.

1 Like