Yorkshire Meet 10-11 June

Ah I better commit then! Will message you to coordinate.

To those considering bouldering (@Sean etc) - I can probably throw in my bouldering mat if of use?

2 Likes

@Tilly_F do you happen to have another spot going? I’ve also been considering joining this but have been extremely disorganised!

Yup - can fit you in! Will DM you my number to coordinate

Yes please, we could definitely use more mats

Sure, will throw in the van … AND if you like it, it’s also on sale - like the rest of my belongings :laughing: … a lockdown impulsive panic purchase!

I’ll also bring a mat. plus my usual trad gear.

Damn…soz no pad! I went to get it and its disappeared! both of them! cant remember if ive lent them to someone!

we can buy this while we are there!!

1 Like

Hi guys! Room for one more? If ‘Yes’ I’ll be arriving rather late due to working outside London

Last minute space freed up in my car, leaving at 5 from Finsbury Park. In case anyone was still looking for a lift

Come along Roman! The more the merrier - @MattGee assuming campsite space isn’t a problem (says the person who also signed up late!)

Campsite space will not be a problem. I think we are now 12 in total, so the pub will also be fine still, although I am sure they will not object to a couple more, it’s a big pub.

12, the perfect number! :grin: hope I can squeeze in someone’s climbing))

Is there designated location to pitch a tent, thanks!

Hope you had a good time. I’m afraid Ian Lau and I went to Chee Dale for north facing limestone instead - how was the grit?

Funnily enough some of us went and played on limestone too, Twistleton Scar, quite a decent little crag although rather a long way from the campsite! Today saw us trying to avoid the heat at Simon’s Seat and mostly succeeding!
Thanks to all for another enjoyable meet, hope everyone had fun and the grit rash and other minor injuries heal quickly enough for Cornwall.

1 Like

Vaguely remember a day on Twistleton with Keith Myhill and Rab Carrington sometime in the early 80s. Some decent climbs I think.

1 Like

Brilliant meet in the sweltering heat getting burnt by the hot grit hurt! Heres some photos x

3 Likes

1 Like