Xmas Curry 2022

Haha there is a story behind this I look forward to hearing

In! Thanks for organising! :smile:

Mmm tofu!

Count me in please; I can’t log-in at present.

Regards
Peter

3 Likes

I have now organised the North NLMC Christmas Curry on the same night so hopefully we can toast each other…

David.

1 Like

We should initiate a tradition of a north south swap where Peak members come to the London curry and viceversa.

2 Likes

You’ll faint with the lower prices and we’ll faint with London prices.

1 Like

Ah ha - Zoom toast potential.

I actually was in Sheffield last weekend and I kept asking if they had got the bill wrong.

1 Like

I was in Chesterfield at the weekend and managed to find somewhere that was doing proper craft beer at £2.65 a pint!

That and the bakewell puddings/tarts almost made stay. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m hoping to come to the curry but I can’t open the sheet and my name until later today

Fab - you’re on the list

Folks for next week could i trouble you to add at least a choice of main to the xls

The restaurant are a bit relaxed but happy to receive an in advance order - might be a good idea so we get served b4 midnight.

Menu in the xls

G

Realised I had not put my name in the spreadsheet…! Now done. Will have a look at the menu and update this week!

Hi @GarethA , sorry but cant access the sheet…can you put me down for a garlic chilli chicken with mushroom rice and a sag bahji…blimey i am ravenous now!!!:yum::yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

Ahh! Swear I put my name on the sheet, just added it again! Hopefully still room… :pray:

1 Like

Hi Gareth. Is it too late to join? I added myself to the spreadsheet in hope

done

I’ll check. I’m sure it’s awesome.

If that’s awesome what word would you use to describe the universe?