Winter is coming 2017

Hi all,

The BMC are doing a lecture on winter skills, which is always a great idea for anyone wanting to learn or get a refresher on the basics. More info on the site below.

It’s happening 28th November. I know a few people have already expressed interest (@dadler @krisk @Tutu @Kevin_G) - anyone else want to join? We can get a discount if we book as a group of ten or more so let me know on this thread and I can make a booking.

Cheers,
Catrin

Hi Catrin

I am interested and would like to come along.

Allan

Winter lecture in London is already sold out :frowning:
does anyone fancy going to Reel Rock 12 instead?

I would like to check out the Reel Rock - maybe the Tuesday night showing?

I fancy going too; Tuesday would be best.

Peter

Tuesday works for me too. Weds is sold out already. If we fail to get three more volunteers for discounted tickets, I’ll buy mine tomorrow cos I don’t want to miss this one. Climbing movies are so much better on big screen!

Oh, bummer about the winter talk. Who knew it would be so popular

3 other folks interested in Reel Rock 12 on the Tuesday for a discounted block? If not I guess we will just pull the trigger on individual tix today.

Hi,
I would be up for the 28th :slight_smile:

Jan

OK, I think it is every man for himself on this one… I just checked the website and while it says 28 November is sold out on one link, i was nonetheless able to buy a single ticket for 28 November (I think it is just the discounted group block tickets that are sold out). Anyway, the discount is only like 2 quid, and it looks like it is no longer available (for Tuesday in any case). So, if anyone is keen to go, I would just jump on it and get an individual ticket before it sells out.

yeah it’s already sold out for tue and wed so I just bought myself one for monday

I have bought a ticket for Monday too.

Regards

Peter

[/uploads/default/original/1X/ccff476d09c8c0fe850b6ba594251fb10e8b71fe.png]