Winter 2022 newsletter call for content!

Hi all,
Please send my way any content for the newsletter at newsletter@nlmc.co.uk or direct message me!
Some ideas include a report of the Lundy meet, new members meet, Working meet, AGM Summary and please gather content in the coming bouldering meet!
Any recipes, poems, drawings ect very welcome!
Will be a fun one :smiley:
Laura

2 Likes

Will get something together for scotland 22 :grin:

2 Likes

YEEEEE (deeply depressed to not have joined)

Would you like something on a beginner in the Alps?
Richard

2 Likes

Hello all! Have not received much at all yet. Any chance anyone would be keen to write something on Scotland? Bouldering meet? Lundy meet? New members meet? @George_T @PaulSagar @Tilly_F @LIon @Peter (just tagging random people hoping they possibly ask other people too xD)
Lots of love
Laura

I’ve got something I wrote about a great day out on the Mamores several years ago if that’s any good.
Richard

Happy to write something for the new members meet, but will absolutely need someone to remind me what happened :joy:

1 Like

@Haszko as someone venturing into Alps mountaineering for the first time this year, I would find that super useful!

I’ll get something to you. It’s really about making mistakes but getting away with it.
Richard

Hi Lottie.
This any good?
Richard
Pics:

1. On the Brenva Ridge
  2. Grand Capucin
  3. On the Zmutt Ridge
  4. The Matterhorn, Zmutt Ridge on the right.

NLMC Alps Story.docx (19.1 KB)

1 Like

So essentially: go for it and try to not die? :joy:

Love the pics and the story!

That’s about it, yes.

New club moto ?

I’ve got more Alpine stuff, Midi Plan with Valerie for instance. A classic outing with some serious diversion onto the North Face and nearly a bad outcome.
Richard

I’m sure it was eventful xD