Weekend Climbing/Camping (12th - 14th May)

Hi All, due to offspring commitments I can’t make the Wye Valley camping meet on 20th/21st. To relieve my FOMO is anyone up for a prequel this weekend?

Flexible on plans (and location). Can do a daytrip if we have to. Preference to drive/camp Friday eve and come home Sunday. But could also drive/climb/camp Saturday then climb/drive home Sunday. Wye closer and easier for daytrip, alternatively Peak if weather bad at Wye - both days and venues look good right now.

Space for 3 more in my car if you can get train to Tring/Wendover/Haddenham/P.Risborough for a Wye meet or Tring/Wendover for a Peak meet.

I have 2 spare 2 person tents and a spare 1 person tent if anyone needs. I also clearly have tent issues :laughing:

Ladislav and I are heading the Peak again, early start Saturday morning, camping Saturday evening.

We’re meeting at MK near junction 14 around 0730 so would be about 0630 at Finsbury Park if anyone wanted to grab a lift from London with him.

Considering the Roaches for a change.

Probably camp at the C&CC site just down the hill as the farm was closed last year. Any other takers let me know and I can book camping tomorrow afternoon.