Spring working meet

Sure no worries! I’ll grab other power tools including SDS. If I have some free time, I’d also like to do minor works at my friends house down the road in Llanrug

Amazing thanks.
Yes of course help out on your friend’s place

@johnw1 I have approximately one of these drills - I think there are more solid things, but that works for me for pretty big holes through masonry. I can bring that if wanted. Also battery powered jigsaw / hand drill / other misc tools.

Thanks!

Hi John,

sorry but I will not be able to make it. I will finish to work too late on friday.
Hope to be able to make it next time.

Tobia

No problem Tobia. That’s a shame but we’ll see you next time :+1:

Hey Mike. That drill is a beast! If you don’t mind bringing it that would come in handy. I can pick up a couple of new bits so we are not wearing out yours.

We are going to need volunteers to cook on Saturday night. If someone could pick up food on the way? Also need breakfast stuff for 2x breakfast. Cheers

I’m being super weird about food at the moment so count me out for communal meals :slight_smile:

I can breakfast. Should I bring tea and coffee too or is there an existing stash?

There is sometimes tea, not sure about coffee. Bring plenty of bacon and sausages

I sent private mail to John, but haven’t heard from him yet…

For diy jobs are there tall steps (or do I bring my own) to reach emergency light fitting?
*FYI I’ve been advised to replace the emergency fitting rather than changing battery as there’ll be warranty on the fitting and not the battery it self, unless there will be an issue within wiring/connection which seen cowboy work…

In regards to the food… I personally do not want to go to the pub. if there is a chance to make BBQ using mangal and skews to make marinated chicken/pork/ or other with rice I’d like to do that. The only issue I would not want to separate the group as I understand there’s a lot of vegans/vegetarians, but I can also prep filet fish in foil. Done this before…

Any suggestions and recommendations welcomed.
I’ll will be taking a lot of tools, including to cleaning pipes…

Best regards,
Roman

yes boss.

Bit cold for barbecue but go ahead. Vegetarians and vegans can look after themselves.

1 Like

I just replied to your message, Roman. Sorry about that!
The skewer thing sounds good. Thanks
Maybe it can be supplemented with a veggie option as well if someone wants to bring extra stuff for that?
If the weather is ok we could try it outside but can always do it in grill of not

Halloumi and peppers perhaps for the veggies?

can never go wrong with halloumi.

1 Like

I’ve done salmon filler once with rosemary wrapped in tin foil

we can pickup breakfast materials and veggie dinner additions, Roman you able to pick up the BBQ bits and meat etc for dinner?

I’ll pick up bbq chicken/pork already marinated, roughly how many are the meat lovers?)