Portland/Swanage 7-8 March

A friend and myself are planning to try and go sport climbing weekend of 7-8 March, probably on the South Coast.

Just sticking a notice on here in case others fancy it. I don’t have spare car seats so can’t offer lifts, so transport would need to be arranged as relevant.

Probably still too cold for trad climbing, but there is a lot of good bouldering down there too. There’s also a bunkhouse on Portland, although I’ll be sleeping in my van.

All weather dependent of course; won’t be bothering unless the forecast is solid.