Peak Meet - May21st

I’ll probably come up on Sunday with a friend.

Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36

Jan no worries about not coming. The weather for Sunday is looking better so Toby might have space for you.

Simon

Sunday does look a lot better. I think @dabarlow is probably also persuadable for a day trip on Sunday.

Simon, Naomi and I will give you a call later to formulate which crag (pub?!) we are going to meet at tomorrow. It is one of those forecasts where it could be a clear dry day in one part of the Peak and rainy all day two miles away.

I have space in my car! The forecast is looking good for a Sunday day trip. Anyone want a lift? @dabarlow? @liebnitzky?

He Tobi,
pls give me you number and I will contact you.

Thanks,
JAn

Hi guys - I’m up for joining a Sunday day trip if anyone has a car space? @toby? My number is 07549267570.

Si

@si_pro_83, I have three spaces, @liebnitzky and Annette have taken two, @dabarlow is thinking about coming. You should be OK to take a space in my car: Perhaps if David does come he can bring his own car? Does anyone have a bouldering mat?

Good stuff - @toby what’s the plan then? Feel free to text/call me on the number above or email at si_pro_83@hotmail.com.

Si