Peak bouldering meet 22-23 Feb

Will depend what time as I will need to get back to York, rather not get back super late

Yes please for bunkhouse on Thursday.

Me too I guess?

If I’m going up Thursday (and I can) I now need a lift as Holly’s got no room.

Good stuff - will book tomorrow all being well.

I think I should still have space in my car?

Yes, updated spreadsheet now, cheers

I’m off doing other mountain stuff so I won’t need my crash pad for the trip. If someone is able to pick it up this week then get in touch via chat. I’d prefer to lend it from Stortford but I could probably bring it in to Shoreditch if you can come by during the day, 12th to 14th.

Bunkhouse booked for the Thursday for 6 people. £15 cash on arrival.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi guy - mass booking at the pub seems complicated with deposits etc. Can I suggest we do bookings in groups if ppl want to eat at the pub? I’ll book for 8 people.

Guy

What time are people expecting to get there next weekend?

Current forecast is pretty hideous…do we need a backup plan?

If it’s really bad I’ll be at the sheff depot training

It’s quite far away to be relying on the forecast… But currently looks like Sunday is good. And if it’s wet on the sat can go training/walking etc.

Guy

Happy for a walk/run in the rain, but if its horrendous I’ll probably just sit in the bunkhouse/pub and do some work :see_no_evil:

Definitely taking me running kit

A forecast 8 days out is about as reliable as a chocolate tea pot.

Chill guys. There’s Storm Dennis to survive, first.

doomed

2 Likes

Just putting it out there that if it’s raining in the Peak next weekend but dry on the South Coast, Jess and I will likely go sport climbing in Portland. Where there is also a bunkhouse…

I should take this opportunity to point out that we will need to reach a group decision on whether to go or not as we have booked the whole bunkhouse and will need to cough up for the full price no matter who bails.

Currently looks pretty crap tho