NLMC Pembrokeshire Meet 13/14 August

@Vilius absolutely.

Are you at Mile End tomorrow?

Tom

Hi guys,

kind of last minute but I might be keen to join in…and could have access to car with possible 3 spaces from London. I’ll know more tomorrow but happy to take people if I go.

Cheers

Sean

Assuming it’s four of us including Hugh that works.

I have Friday off. Realised I’ll have to get home to get my driving
licence, but makes sense to rent near me as I have to return the car on
Monday.

If possible I’ll try to make pickup a bit West to avoid the worst of the
traffic. I can get away as soon as you’re all able to.

Cheers

Max

I checked with Natalie and she definitely needs our car, so it looks like a hire car is the only way to go. I’ve got meetings at work until 4, but can leave after that and get to anywhere I need to.

Hugh

@mortim91 , Yes I’ll be in mile end today.

Certainly not to late Sean. Best job is to go along to Mile End tonight or seek others on here needing a lift. There’s of interest and some more people will come out of the woodwork when they see a fine weather forecast.

The campsite now has a website too!!

We are in the far left hand end of the field by the gate.

Have a great weekend, sadly I can’t make it, next year…

Hi Khalld. That’s cool. I’ll double check with my wife about car and post a bit later if I can definitely make it.

Cheers

Sean

I’m in rural Lincolnshire with rubbish Internet, it would be a real challenge to sort a hire car and I don’t have my driving licence either.

So can we all get in Sean’s car, or Holly could one get a list with Holly? Not too much point hiring a car of we don’t have to.

Hi guys. Just got to double check this afternoon on status and will let you know if I’m free and able asap.

Sean

Dear Viliius and Romanians and Lithuanians and me.

I will be sending out pphotos of the 60th birthday shortly of you and friends.

Das ve dania.

Good meeting up with you over the weekend.

Allen Bordoley

Hi Max, Khalid and team.

Been chatting with Tor and realize I’d conveniently blanked a family appointment on Saturday when daughter gets back from holiday so am not going to make Pembroke after all. Sorry about raising hopes about car but be great to get away on another weekend.

Have fun

Sean

Hey all, I’m driving down on Friday night, and can give lifts to 3 people.

Am starting from Canary Wharf at 5pm, can collect along the way (Hatton Cross just outside Heathrow around 6:30, or along Victoria Embankment). Will be driving back around 5 or 6pm on Sunday.

Won’t be at Mile End tonight, but reply here or call 07540981988 if interested.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I’ll take up the offer of a lift if that’s ok?

Tom

Hi all,

I’ve decided not to come this weekend as I’m just a bit shattered so am going to stay local but have an amazing time… Can we maybe organise another trip soon?! Am dead keen to go but just can’t manage it this week.

Sorry for the lack of lifts that will mean but sounds like there are a few vehicles going now so hopefully all ok.

Have a great time!!

Hx

hi Andrew.

thanks for the offer of a lift. I’ll also say yes please, but don’t want to cut out either of Hugh or Vilus. We need more drivers or more climbers!

It’s yours Tom - drop me an email to andrew@rembrandt.me.uk with where you’d like to be picked up on the way out. Max - you may have been beaten by another couple who texted - will let you know tomorrow?

Hugh Tom. Are you needing lifts still?

Hi Tom, just checking before I turn down other passengers you’re still on for a lift?