NLMC Pembrokeshire Meet 13/14 August

Hugh. Planning on coming and have wheels and some spaces! Will message with details in a sec.

Tim

Great news. Tim, how much spaces do you have?

Positive negotiations with Manchi mean I get the car this weekend. Already have on passenger (Caroline) and there are some complications around departure and arrival times:

• Caroline can’t leave London until 7pm.
  • We’re thinking about crashing at Cardiff on Friday at a friends (Eulee) place.
  • We’ll do the final bit of the drive on Sat morning.
  • Camping Sat night
  • Ideally not leave super late on Sunday (have a 7:30am flight to catch on Monday morning…)

So anyway, have three extra spaces but gear might be a squeeze. Journey back will be easier thank to Peter.

I’m in! Sounds better to the hassle of a hire car if we can fit us all in.

I’m in! Time for Friday suits me perfect. Where are you going to leave from?

Leaving from near Finsbury Park around 6:30. Swinging by Shepherd’s Bush about 7pm.

hi Tim

Have you got space for us all? Or if not you can anyone else squeeze in another?

Cheers

Don’t know how big Andrews car is might be the better option for the 5 people? We’ve got a B-Class whiny is somewhere between big and small…

@Tim_McD , I think for me is better to join your team. I live in Hatfield (north from London) and form there the best is to go directly to Finsbury park. Is that alright with you?

Hi

Andrew has kindly agreed to fit me in, but I’ll be going light.

How are we doing for gear and ab ropes? Anyone not bringing a half rope? And who’s bringing an abseil rope in their car?

I’m bringing a half rope (i only have one) and an ab rope. And a rack.

I’ll have full rack and a pair of half ropes. No ab rope.

Sounds like lots of gear. Suggest drivers try and get one abseil rope per car. Though know we have 2 at least from Peter and Khalifa.

Last minute changes on the Tim car front. Caroline can’t make it now due to ear infection and no ability to balance.

@Max_Adamson keen on swapping back to my car?

@hughmerritt might reconsider pick up point.

Cheers,

Tim

@Tim_McD, Sorry but I’ll be a bit late. I’ll arrive at Finsbury park at 6.40-6.45 pm. I’ll call you as soon as I arrive.

Where are you travelling from? Might be easier to pick you up from somewhere along the way.

Hatfield, it’s north of London. I think Finsbury is the best

We have an ab rope as well. Y

A post was merged into an existing topic: Save the Date - 6 Aug 2016 - Club’s 60th Anniversary Celebration

Dear Friends,

SIT - CHAT - TEA- AND DREAMS

A friends’ garden in Little Langdale, where Bob Powney and I stopped for a chat and tea. March 2011.

I wish all of you a Happy Christmas, a Happy New Year and Happy Festivities.

I trust all of you are well and have had a good year climbing, trekking, festering or just thinking about what to do next or possibly what you did last!

With my warmest wishes and greetings.

Allen Bordoley