New Pigfish T-shirt order!

Lucky for you I’m so obliging. PS I presume you’re talking about cherries on a Black Forest cake yes?

2 Likes

if that’s what it takes to get a t-shirt ordered around here, yes :cake:

2 Likes

Ahh dammit am I too late to the t-shirt party?

I can do another for you, it makes little difference :slight_smile:

Update! I have most of the goods now, I’ll be going to the Castle next Monday evening so please let me know if you want me to bring it there, or if you want it posting - in which case please add on a couple of £. Bank details are on the spreadsheet.
Thanks!

Brilliant thanks Holly! Paid and can collect on Monday 30th
:pray:

1 Like

@Mark_W @mikedlr @BR0D0M @owrehleeoh @chizharward @Aidan @Ladislav @Daniel
Please can you make payment for the pigfish order and let me know when you’ve paid. If you want your order sending in the post, please add a few £ on to the total and send me your address. I have very little storage space so want to get all the items out asap please!

Ah, sorry I had missed this! Will pay this afternoon and message you my address for posting.

Thanks for being patient :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for the late payment too. I’ve paid now. with money for postage. Thanks for organising Holly

1 Like

paid, sorry, just back from being away, will send address, thank you

Hi Holly, sorry, I’d completely forgotten about this. I’ll pay now. Any chance you’re at the castle tonight and can bring it? I’ll come grab it. otherwise I can add a few £ for postage and message you an address

Hi sorry just seen this, I can post it, just DM me your address

Just paid now, sorry, was out and didn’t see this

@HollyP Thanks very much, my t-shirt arrived today!

1 Like

Is there a story behind pigfish logo/mascot? I’d love to hear it!:))

@HollyP Got my T shirt this weekend. Thanks so much.

1 Like

The story ( hazy in my mind) goes that we had an alternative tshirt designed by a member (Spike as I recall) However on a visit to the hut Holly spotted a mug with the fantastic pigfish design. This pouty pesce was the logo of the fishermans arms (I think) a pub in london where the club regularly met. The fish is wrapped around an ice axe. Basically brilliant and brilliantly resurrected by Holly. :grin:

Ah I would love to take all the credit but I believe @PaulSagar was instrumental in resurrecting Ye Olde PigFish design for t-shirt usage! Long Live the PigFish!

1 Like

Haha it was YOU that pointed to the pigfish mug in the hut, Martin, and said “that would make a great t-shirt”. I agreed and went away and had the first batch made up, back in ye olde pre pandemic times. Holly then took up the pigfish mantle and has made them ever since.

1 Like

Haha covid has made us lose whatever memory we had!