London mountain film festival NLMC screening, 10th of March

Hi all,
We’re organising an NLMC screening of the London mountain film festival next Sunday, March 10th from 7:30 at the Salisbury hotel pub on green lanes. We’ve booked a room that can fit 50 people so feel free to bring friends and family. Tickets will be 10£ and all the money will go to mountain rescue.
Laura,
NLMC social secretary

4 Likes

I’ll be there!

Is it to be paid on the door?

You can pay in cash once there or via bank transfer to NLMC - just make sure you put “film festival” as reference so we can track back the payment and give to charity!

Thanks all for coming! Hope you had a good time, reminder to pay to NLMC club account the 10£ (or more) to donate to Glencoe mountain rescue. Please DM me or whatsapp me for bank account details shoudl you nto have those :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a quick note to say a huge thank you to everyone who attended and donated to the film festival. We raised a total of £155 for Glencoe MRT - and they were vey thankful. They’d like to extend an invite to anyone in the area to visit their Rescue Centre. If anyone is interested, give me a shout and I can put you in touch!

1 Like