Lake District meet 27 May 24

Hi all

Some way off but anyone interested in some scrambling/climbing on Skye? Best most grippy rock in the world and the best ridge in the Uk. I was thinking about adding it onto the end of the Lake District meet as halfway there distance wise. Would be weekday (3-4days?)though

1 Like

Yes, just waiting on all clear but fingers crossed will be heading up end May for about ten days in the van, part with partner and dog, part for climbing. Haven’t been up for a couple of years but usually have a Scotland trip that time each year, stopping at Lakes on way up/down and following weather, always get to Skye for a few days. More after long low-grade days than cragging. Would like to do the ridge again. It is usually in the club diary as a nomadic Scotland meet/roadtrip

Might be me

I am interested.

Hi - I’d be interested in some scrambling/ridge stuff, yes.

Also interested!

might be me too

I’ll start a WhatsApp group for the skye extension. If interested could you send me your phone member directly please

Rich

Hallo Richard, why can’t we just have this on the forum, where its accessible to all the club, and anyone who wants to join later?

Morning Chiz, I don’t know why tbh. Happy for it to go there if allowed, it’s wanted and someone can do it? I have zero technical skills for that. Forming a WhatsApp group is my limit :smiley:

OK, I can do that this evening when back from work, hoping to get dates confirmed this weekend
Cheers

Thank you Chiz. My preferred dates would be the week before or after the Lakes May meet, ie 20-23 or 27-30 May ish. These are midweek dates.