Ice climbing trip

Daniel, How about meeting maybe on the Sunday (17th) and/or Monday/Tuesday for some climbing in the Cairngorms? Karl and I are up in the hut 15/16

All subject to the boss, Karl’s say so of course

1 Like

guys, are we discussing ice climbing in Scotland now in March?

Richard has proposed the second week of January in Cogne for ice climbing.
Independently of that myself, Rich and Karl are going to Scotland in March and can possibly climb there together, maybe with Lada, or maybe with someone else, which is to be decided later, depending on conditions, availability and whatnot. That is my understanding.

Sounds about right Daniel. Are you in the ice climbing WhatsApp group Polina?

Late to the party on this… but can you add me to the ice climbing chat? Also not got any leave until next year.

Hi all, I’ve got some spare beds in Glencoe 1st to 8th March on a Scottish winter trip if anyone interested?

6 going including myself so far.

Cottage sleeps 8 (2 doubles and 2 twin rooms). 1st to 5th there’s 2 spaces left but would need to share doubles.

6th to 8th (depart 9th) there’s 2 spaces with no sharing or 4 spaces if sharing doubles.

Don’t think any current attendees will mind sharing the doubles to allow singles for those who don’t know us. We all take sleeping bags anyway.

Price is £22 pppn I think. Let me know and I’ll put you in touch with the organiser as he’s got all the details.

Maybe someone can add me to the ice climbing What’sApp group and I can post there too.

Cheers!