Free training programme for NLMC guinea pigs

For those who don’t know, I’m a climbing instructor (have been for 4 years). I’m now going for my next qualification, ‘Development Coach’. I’m already doing the type of stuff involved with existing clients, but for assessment I need to show progression and development of clients over a certain number of weeks/sessions.

So: if you want to get better at something climbing-related (technique, strength, head-game, route-reading etc) or you don’t really know what you need to improve but want to, then you can be one of my guinea pigs :slight_smile: I will do a profiling phone call/emails with you to see what your strengths/weaknesses are, what your goals are, then I will devise a rough action plan. Most of the work will be your own sessions at the wall, either on your own or with existing partners. We will have 1 session in person at the start, following reviews could be by video analysis, ideally another in-person session at least half-way through the plan.

What I need from you:
Commitment to the plan - whether you climb 2 x or 4 x a week, you would need to follow the plan for however long we mutually agree (depending on your goals).
Motivation - your desire to improve is the fundamental aspect that will give you the best chance of succeeding, not me ‘telling you what to do’.
Honesty - critical feedback is what I need. If something doesn’t feel right, or you don’t know what you’re doing, tell me. I also need to learn from this!

What I don’t need:
Anyone who can’t commit or lacks self motivation :sweat_smile:

PM me if you’re interested.
Ta
Holly

Hi Holly! That’s so exciting. I’d be interested :slight_smile: Shall I drop you an email with my number or have you already found someone?

Hi Kristina! I’ve got 3 people now but I can probably add another! PM me your number :slight_smile:

Hello Holly, can’t figure out how to PM you :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: but i would be very interested if there is more space!

Hi Yulia
I’ve got my diary filled now. If anything changes I’ll let you know!
Holly