Cottage cafetiere & hoover

I accidentally finished off the already broken cottage cafetiere this morning by dropping it in the sink!

Will get a new one but going to Morocco in the morning so will be missing for a couple of weeks.

There are 2 stove tops if anyone goes up.

Liz

Edited Liz’s title to include the need for a new hoover bag too.

What kind is it? Can probs get one too, especially as I forgot to take away the broken glass - sorry !

It’s a Henry,

Are there not still a load of Hoover bags under the sink?

@Kenny_Straggler did you look there? I didn’t see any when cleaning but I admit I wasn’t looking for them at that point.

I’ve bought some more and a cafetiere and will deliver next Sunday :slight_smile:

Good to meet you finally Holly!

Liz

1 Like

Thank you Liz!

And just a reminder to everyone that if you use the last hoover bag/bin bag/firelighter whatever…please let me know and I’ll get some more up there.

1 Like

Dear All, I have replaced the small cafetiere a number of times. Perhaps we should buy a metal one at Tesco etc for £15 and be done with brekages.

Cheers to all,

allen B.

ps. Please, I beg of you do not let there by coffee grounds in the sinks.a Mr Richard Haszko (noted beer and tea drinker) gets very upset and agitated if he spots any grounds in the sinks and has threated dire consequences to the said cafetiere. Perhaps the grounds should be delivered into the plastic waste bag?

dizz_lizzie
NLMC Member

January 4

I accidentally finished off the already broken cottage cafetiere this morning by dropping it in the sink!

Will get a new one but going to Morocco in the morning so will be missing for a couple of weeks.

There are 2 stove tops if anyone goes up.

Liz

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Dear All, I have replaced the small cafetiere a number of times. Perhaps we should buy a metal one at Tesco etc for £15 and be done with brekages.

Cheers to all,

allen B.

ps. Please, I beg of you do not let there by coffee grounds in the sinks.a Mr Richard Haszko (noted beer and tea drinker) gets very upset and agitated if he spots any grounds in the sinks and has threated dire consequences to the said cafetiere. Perhaps the grounds should be delivered into the plastic waste bag?

Delivered :slight_smile:

Had already bought a glass cafetiere but metal one a good idea.

More Bags for Henry are under the sink too.

Liz