Climbing wknd 25th/ 26th

Ooh - in which case will there be a fifth spot in the car?

@Catrin, Iā€™d imagine Kelvin will be driving up from somewhere other than London.

See you there Kelvin, sure we can find a sunny route somewhere

Yeah, Iā€™ll be traveling from the Midlands and maybe staying two or three weeks but if you can scrounge a lift from London, thereā€™ll be someone to climb with.

Iā€™m changing places with you @Kelvin and going to Spain for a week, but see you in 2 weekends time if still there! :slight_smile:

Great, what time do yā€™all want to leave on Friday?

Anytime on the Friday afternoon/evening is OK for me. Thank you!

Well that works for me, letā€™s see what the others say. My nearest tube is Chalfont and Latimer which will be a good place to meet and has the advantage of being near the M40 for a quick start

We can fit 3 across the back, need to be efficient with the luggage. We should coordinate ropes so we donā€™t take more than we need. I have a pair of 60m half ropes which will do for one team. Anyone had thoughts on venue and if an abseil rope will be required @bullopolis @janderkran @dadler @Catrin?

Great, happy to squeeze in thank you @matthewtaylor As for time - what can everyone else make? Looking at tubes I think k it will take me a while to get there so would be keen for around 7pm, but if other want to leave earlier I can try to leave work early.

@Kelvin thanks would be great to climb. Will you have gear and ropes? I can bring stuff but it sounds like we might not have much space in the car.

Climbing psyche!!

Take an extra jumper. Winter isnā€™t done yet!

Lovin the chat! Am flexi on venue. Wales lush but weather looks a bit iffy. Prob can get for 7 too. So excited! Letā€™s organise racks to minimise. I could bring ropešŸ˜€ Will be down the castle laters too ā€¦with rope!

Iā€™ll have ropes and rack

Cool!
I would prefer the cottage as this minimizes luggage and gives many
climbing options :slight_smile:
Jan

Iā€™ll have ropes etc with me, boulder pads too but Iā€™m leaving the winter stuff at home!

take a brollyā€¦

Iā€™m going to Spain so hopefully wonā€™t need one

My brolly had a good many outings in Spain this winterā€¦ take a brolly!

May need one to keep the sun off

Hi all,
My girlfriend Annette would like to join as well. @Kelvin where are you heading off from?

Cheers,
Jan

Laura and I also keen if thereā€™s anyone else willing to drive.