Climbing weekend 24th

Howdy y’all. Am keen to get out climbing next weekend weather permitting. Anyone keen too? Will be down the walls monday and wed. :smiley:

Yes I’m up for that :slight_smile:

I would join as well :wink:
Jan

I’m keen! if it’s not finger-freezing temps

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I’m interested too. Were you thinking of rock?

Nice to hear from you will. Yes defo rock. Easy on where though. :smiley:

A mate and i were thinking of heading to Dorset (Portland i think is the aim). Weather seems to be ok!

Nice one Tom. Although was hoping for a little welsh mountain madness (although itll be freezing!) or perhaps some derbyshire trad cragging. Hope to see those interested down the wall tomorrow to discuss :smiley:

Latest update is that I might be getting bailed on in favour of a date with a girl he met last week!

Keen to join on a trip but bear in mind my trad experience is limited to that one foray following Jan up Tryfan :slight_smile:

“That” foray up Tryfan… what a lovely experience that was!!

It was a learning experience!

I learned not to leave home without a headtorch :slight_smile:

Hi guys,
I will not be at Mile End this week but would like joining for the weekend
weather permitting :wink:
Best,

Jan

Awesome. Weather is looking great, although a bit chilly! Anyone got transport?

Won’t make it to the wall tonight; will be going climbing at the weekend (see previous post); if you can leave Thursday I can give a lift to Scotland. If you find a cheap way to fly Friday I can likely take gear to the North end of Glencoe for you.

Have fun in Wales otherwise.

Michael

Soooo…like duh!! I have put together that Sam 7 is the loverly Daniel! Who has an awesome wagon. @Sam7 Dude you are up for it yes? Super :smiley: so at the mo thats Dan, Jan, Tom, me and poss Will ( confirm!?) plus A N Other for evens… or not…s’gonna be cool, awesome, shamazing! Daniel where best for you to meet? Can leave work 5.30 from LondonBridge. Excited! :smiley::person_climbing:t2:‍♂️

I will likely be in n wales. Or pembroke! But probably n Wales.

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Will drive up separately to the Cottage on Friday night, bringing personal climbing gear, harness etc. I’ll put an extra 60m rope in the car to add flexibility,
Will

@bullopolis, @Tom_Blake, @janderkran can meet you at either Wapping Station or Oakwood Station. Any preference?

Hi,
I am fine with either but cannot get off here before 5.30ish.

jan

Ah doh - confused with dates - have fun - won’t see you as off to Chamonix and Cogne! :slight_smile: