Chamonix (or other western Alps) 16-26th June

Me, @johnw1 and @NickM are driving down to Chamonix on the 16th June (± a day), and there’s still one space in the car, plus John looking for a partner.

Plan is to camp in Chamonix (or wherever weather is good), and split up into two independent groups. Hopefully do some mixed routes while the snow is still there.

Per person, expected travel costs come down to ~200, camping ~100, plus whatever you decide to spend on lifts and huts.

If anyone’s interested, ping me or John to discuss details and expectations

We’ve now got 4 of us, so not looking for partners any more.

Though there’s still a space in the car, in case anyone wants a lift to link up with a partner there.