Castle Monday Night Meets

I’m going this evening. Should be there from 5:30pm wearing the infamous red t-shirt. 7:30pm in the garden for a cuppa?

Hi all - I climb regularly at the Castle (top roping), and I’m interested in joining the club. Will anyone be at the wall tomorrow? If so, it would be great to meet you and climb some routes!

Thanks,
Kate

Hello people, is this Monday climbing still on? Would like to do some lead climbing tonight if anyone wants to join?
See you,
Jan

Yep! Matt, Sam and I will be there from 7.30 onwards. Look out for us!

@Kate_Davis: it was lovely meeting you last Monday. I’ve just remembered that I’m in the Brecon Beacons for a long weekend so won’t be at the Castle on Monday. I will be at Mile End Climbing Wall on the following Wednesday (28 Sept) so maybe I’ll see you there!

Anyone climbing at the Castle tomorrow night?

Highly likely!

Nice one. Think orilio is down too. Will bring a rope. :grinning:

Hi! I’m an experienced climber on an extended holiday from Australia. I am keen to meet people for indoor and outdoor lead/trad climbing. I’m also looking for clubs to join. I’m not sure how your climbing meets work at The Castle but I would love to join you tonight if possible and introduce myself?

I will be there tonight, sporting my red NLMC top. See people at the café at 7:30pm.

Hi Liz and welcome,

We generally meet on a Monday night at the Castle in a relatively ad hoc way and you are welcome to join us. We aim for 7:30pm in the cafe but the cafe is out of action at the moment so try 7:30pm at reception / the temporary cafe bar next to it. I should be along sporting my red NLMC t-shirt.

On a Monday night, some people boulder, some people lead climb. As I said, it’s ad hoc so just turn up and see what’s going on.

Hopefully see you this evening.

Khalid

Hi Khalid
Thanks for the reply. I look forward to meeting you tonight.
Cheers, Liz

Hi y all! You lovely lot must have had a great day climbing today. Weathers been great. I will be down the Castle tomozzo with me rope if anyone fancies it. M

Hey!
A great day thanks :blush: Just on our way back now…
I’m up for a Castle climb tomoz.

I’m arriving early. 5pm hopefully if I get my act together - I’ll be doing laps on the auto belays in The Wells I expect! Lets meet at tea time (7:30pm at cafe by reception).

Hi I’m new to London and trying to find people to climb with. I’m an experienced climber and enjoy leading indoors, sports, trad. I was wondering if anyone is planning to go to the castle tomorrow who I can team up with.

Thanks

Suzy

Hi everyone, I will be down the Castle with rope tomorrow. Meet as usual at the tea point/ cafe near reception at 7.30.

Hi guys. Will be down the Castle with rope as usual. M

See you there

I’m hoping to go early folks! 5:30pm?