Castle Monday Night Meets

I’ll be there too, with rope

I’ll be there (no rope though)

I’m coming along with a rope; will be a bit late but I’ll come find you all. I also have a Black Diamond (plastic) ice screw karabinier for Guy if he’s there or someone else will see him.

I’ll be at the Castle tonight with rope - see y’all there!

Same here!

I’ll be there as well.
Kris

Hi folks, I’ll be there tomorrow with rope. Don’t forget the obligatory ‘debrief’ beer afterwards, for those who can stay :slight_smile:

Hey guys and gals I came and met a few of you 2 or 3 weeks ago. Now I’ve done a leading course I’m keen to get more involved! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Likewise, see y’all tomorrow!

Will be there too and can bring a rope :slight_smile:

Happy Monday! I’ll be there tonight as usual, partly to burn off the vast quantity of chocolate I’ve already eaten this morning…

Just wondering if most people meet in the café tonight? I couldn’t remember if Martin said it was usually 7:00 or 7:30. Not been to the castle before, looks like there are a lot more roped routes than Mile End? I’m OK top roping and belaying, but not done any leading before.

I’ll be there tonight, from about 6.30. I’ll check in on the café at 7 - I’ll be in my cycling gear.
Kris

I’ll be there tonight. Have rope!

Will be there from about 6:30, lurking in cafe, yellow Kalymnos t-shirt. Have rope.

Hi Mark, around 7pm is when we usually hang around the cafe. We pretty much lead, unless there aren’t enough ropes, in which case top-rope. See you there!

Cheers Holly, will bear that in mind.

Hi …will be down the castle tomorrow with my rope. See you there! 7ish in the cafe! :smiley:

Work permitting I’ll be there at 7 with my rope.

Me too :ok_hand: