Castle Monday Night Meets

Hi all.
Ill be down the castle with me rope. 7.30 in the cafe.
See you there
M

Me again! Iā€™ll be there as normal. :grin:

Bit short notice and clashes with AGM but is anyone around for a lead session on Sunday at the Castle? Anytime suits me, cheers.
Matt

Hi guys, been climbing at the Castle a while but always happy to find new climbing buddies. It looks like you meet most Monday evenings, mind if I drop by tomorrow and say Hi?

Let me know how to find you if so.

-Ethan

Hi Ethan. Just come back from the AGM amd wont make tomorrow. However will be there next week monday for sure. 7.30 in the cafe.
Cheers
Martin

Sounds great, catch you then!

-E

Hi;

I will go along tonight to the Castle. If nobody from NLMC is going to turn up Iā€™ll go and join the others who climb there otherwise I guess. Iā€™ll turn up in a red t-shirt, but not an NLMC one.

BTW. a) I already got one sponsor (Khalid) to join, Iā€™m looking for someone else who would be happy to sponsor me.
B) I heard, at the weekend, that some climbs in Scotland are coming into nick. I may put another posting up for partners if anyoneā€™s not working in the next week or so.

Michael

I might end up at the castle tonight. Are you lead climbing, @mikedlr?
Also planning to climb on other day(s) this week but not sure which.

@Tutu Iā€™ll be happy to be lead climbing. If thereā€™s nobody about downstairs in the cafe at 7pm Iā€™ll likely go upstairs and boulder. Do you have an NLMC top you could wear to make it easier to find you.

@mikedlr I havenā€™t got a NLMC top but Iā€™ll look out for your red T-shirt. Iā€™ll be wearing dark blue clothes and a small neon orange dry bag instead of a chalk bag if thatā€™s of any help.

Iā€™ll be there as well (in cycling gear/nike long sleeve top).
Regards,
Kris

Iā€™m a bit late - missed trains and stuff; When I get there Iā€™ll try to find you at the leading walls.

Michael

Iā€™m here too, bouldering. In a green top and blue shorts.

I still have a bit of late work to do so canā€™t make it today, but will go
tomorrow and/or weds instead if anyoneā€™s about. Next Monday as well.

Met Dave there and had fun bouldering. Didnā€™t manage to find you @krisk though I had a look. Have to swap phone numbers some time. Am I right thereā€™s no way to send direct messages here?

Hi Mike, I was there, ended up in the wells for the majority of the evening.
Didnā€™t get any email updates so only saw the replies when logging on to chatā€¦

Will try to meet up next time.
Kris

@mikedlr you can send pms, if you click on the personā€™s name there should be an option to message them if you wish to do so.
p.s. I should be at the castle this coming monday.

Hello! Iā€™m a prospective newbie, hoping to be at the Castle this Monday. Iā€™d love to meet any of you there too!

I normally climb 1-2 times a week at the Castle or Westway, around 6b. Iā€™ve been sport climbing outside a bit but really keen to do more tradā€¦I donā€™t have my own gear yet though which makes it kinda tricky :smiley:

Hi all. Iā€™ll be there with my rope. See you there :blush:

Iā€™m here to go bouldering. Iā€™m in the cafe waiting for a sandwichā€¦