Bregaglia Meet 6-14 July 2019

Yes sadly it does not replicate that great readability with accuracy! Though it’s probably the best there is unfortunately

I’ve got these two books coming from a friend

Stop leaking government policy!

Keen for this!

Tim when you say keen for this, I presume you mean “Brexit”?

I, too, look forward to my airborne equine.

FYI see https://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/destinations/piz_badile_cassin_-_access_problems-701426

Yes it seems like they are building a new path so should all be fine!

Hi all,

Catrin and I have booked flights to milan bgy - out from Stanstead at 8pm on Friday 5th, back on Sunday 14th at 6pmish.

Let me know if anyone wants to share a rental car.

Guy

Just FYI all, if there is a no deal Brexit (and I reckon there is a strong possibility, just on April 12th not March 29) none of us Brits will be legally able to drive in the EU.

A cheery thought.

Wrong, you just need the correct documentation. See HM gov web site.

1 Like

I’m sure Guy will have it all under control. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry David you seem to be invoking FACTS in a Brexit related issue.

Clearly you don’t know how this works!

1 Like

Will need International Driving Licence . £5.50 from post office and Green Card from insurer.

When we previously had it for free?

This Brexit thing is a bargain!

£5.50 and a recent passport-style photo so if you don’t have the latter you’ll need to get that. About £6 in a booth

Keen. Anyone fancy a slightly wandering route down in my van? Probably stop for a couple days somewhere sensible.

Am also going to drive, but probably via my family near Font for a couple of days.

I think @MattGee has talked of taking unpaid leave for an extended period over the summer and thus might be keen.

Anyone want to head out Sunday 7th to the following Sunday? Same flight times and airport as Guy and Catrin, will just allow me to 1) travel hungover, and 2) begin the alpine starts early. Flights £110 before you start adding the Ryan Air basics like a seat and oxygen.

cheers

Max

1 Like

You can save money by bringing your own air in a plastic bag.

1 Like

I thought that wasn’t allowed through security any more.