60th Anniversary Celebration, 6 Aug: Reserve your place now!

Hi everyone,

The 60th anniversary is taking place on Saturday 6th August, I hope you can come along to North Wales to enjoy climbing, walking and celebrations at the club cottage and barn.

Please reserve a space for you and your family or friends via the Google form here.

Date: Saturday 6th August
Time: 5pm for children/6pm for those climbing. Games will continue until late
Menu: Whole hog roast served with apple sauce, stuffing and crispy crackling on soft floured rolls. A vegetarian option will be available. Please specify any dietary requirements in the Google form above.

See you there!
Jo

Can’t make the event but you want to purchase some merchandise?
We have some pretty cool club hoodies being made. If you aren’t able to attend the anniversary but you do want a hoodie then you should still go to the Google form and fill in your details.

Count me in

Sounds great- can’t wait!!!

Really looking forward to this and hoping for sunshine so we can enjoy a climb/walk/jog on Saturday (and maybe Sunday) if you are keen on coming then don’t forget to sign up.

Also, this is the form you need for an amazing NLMC hoodie :grinning:

Hi Jo, You are not forgotten and neither did I forget.I will write in a day or with bits and bobs from last big nosh up.
Yes I will be there.
Best wishes. I am off now to Photographic #Fair at Horticultural Hall. I want to buy a whole plate wooden camera to take on my climbs like the Abrahams Brothers did in Lakes. Now that we have wonderful; sacs such as Osprey it will be easier to carry, including a huge tripod.!!! I also carry a small digital camera - just in case the shutter doesn’t work!

Cheers,
Allen.

@Rtudor: I tried to find your booking, but it doesn’t seemed to have gone through. Please try again via http://bit.ly/1s5FDUB. Thanks!

@allenbordoley: I’ve reserved a place for you at the 60th celebration event. Please make a bank transfer of £15 to the NLMC bank account (08-92-99 65666984). Cheers!

Hi. I have now booked my place and made the payment. Looking forward to the meet :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: me too!

Hello climbers/walkers/outdoor enthusiasts,

We have around 40 people signed up for the 60th anniversary and really the more the merrier. With drinks, games and a delicious hog roast it will be a fantastic celebration.

We’ll hear from past club members about their adventures with the club to get you excited and rallied for more outdoor experiences yourself. :slight_smile: :walking:

If you do want to come please sign up (and/or for a fantastic hoodie) here: http://goo.gl/forms/wzo6L5MYgPosvxSF2

Also, can I ask if anyone is planning on going to the cottage between now and 6th August and wouldn’t mind doing me a favour (showing the caterers around the barn, pre-hog roast)? If so, please message me on here or at social@nlmc.co.uk

Jo

hello Jo
Have I missed the bus by a country mile when it comes to putting in a hoody order? I expect so but let me know please.

Trying to work out if I can make the 60th - need to clear some time off at work and will know in a week or two.

Max

I don’t think you’ve missed the bus! Although I should really ask @Manchi first before telling everyone to order some… Manchi it’s not too late is it?!

No problem re: the 60th, I will keep posting friendly reminders :slight_smile:

Hello Jo

Would you like to contact me direct regarding caterers viewing the Cottage.

Mike

@Max_Adamson: please do put your hoodie order in. Still plenty of time for that.