12th December London Xmas curry 2023

@L_Pio I’ve added myself to the wait list if anyone else drops out.

1 Like

I’m waiting too. Want to for a break away group at the Wetherspoons?

Wetherspoons does curry

@johnw1 - With not having to be in work on the Wednesday, it could be a good excuse to meet up after so it joins up in the Salisbury with the other people?

@johnw1 let’s go there. There’s probably people that get sick just beforehand so we can stick together but if there’s space for all the breakaway group we can gatecrash.

Hey folks, it pains me to say it but both Johannes and I are not going to make it tomorrow night - Johannes has the more glamorous excuse as he has escaped for a last minute climbing trip to Spain, whereas my excuse is that I’ve been struck down with some grizzly cold :sneezing_face:
On the flipside, it does mean that both people on the waiting list can now attend!
Looking forward to seeing you all in the New Year :heart:

Hi All - I’m afraid I can no longer make it. Family emergency obliges… I’ll take myself off the spreadsheet.

Best,

Rufus

Hi all,
I just had to call to confirm the number, we’re 29 with @johnw1 and @mikedlr please NO more changes to spreadsheet or attendence,
Otherwise I may need you to pay anyway.
Lau

Many apologies but I will also have to drop out due to illness :cry:

Does anyone want to come instead of Matt?

Rich also can’t make it, so there are 2 spaces going if anyone wants to make dinner this evening

Just checking if Phil can make it or not, might be his works do tonight.

1 Like

One last space going?

1 Like

Reminder to bring your own booze and wear Xmas attire

Phil can’t join us tonight, so two spots now.

I’ve called back to confirm numbers - no more changes please!

I don’t know if this has been clocked already but the warm up pub on the spreadsheet is no longer a Wetherspoons. It appears to be under new owners and might have been renamed, but still good for a meeting spot.

see y’all later.

From a quick search it appears to now be “way worse than before” and “they have no real ales” but I guess we will see for ourselves!

Pub isn’t too bad actually, got there early and sitting at a big table at the back.

They do have real ale in this case!

Sorry running a few mins late! Nearly there!