This's weekend in peak

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } We didn’t firm it up entirely on Wednesday, but think it was Martin and Catrin with space for two more.
I’ll bring a rack, ropes and bouldering matt; if we’re a group of seven, a second set of ropes and rack from someone in my car would be good

I’ll bring a bouldering mat!

My car is big so I’m sure we can fit it in @dadler

Hi guys. Are we all sorted? @willboxall @dabarlow I must admit the hut sounds tempting. Are we all ok to stay in there? Excited!! M

Snowing in stafford! David and I can sign up to 3 people in each …

So I have 2 passengers, and if Martin is with 3 others, that makes 6 guests between myself and Liz so we’ll be fine.
Liz I’ve booked 4 bedspaces, so once we’re certain of numbers you could book 4 more, but no one else had booked last night so we’ll almost certainly be the only people there.

Just spoke to Will. We are all hutting I understand! Super I must say. Dave and Liz you are troopers :guardswoman:Thanx. So excited. What a little crew. Liz, David a&b , the mighty Vilius , the even mightier Catrin, dearest William, will be awesome to see youz. Super shout out! Yay!

Yay - I’ve booked another 4 (we only pay for what we use) - and it looks like this up there this morning (photo Sharon Wagg) …
I’ll join for some bouldering, but also need to get in a long run (entered for more silly races), so likely run round Ladybower Reservoir at about 11 miles tomorrow early or later if anyone wants to join - I am really slow!
I’ll be driving to N Wales after in case the lift of use to anyone, returning to Telford area tomorrow eve.

Been far too long since I’ve seen some of you! :slight_smile: - @Catrin I have mulling wine …

1 Like

Hi David - I am out in front of Oakwood. My mobile is 07833 435 949.

I’m running late, sorry. I now have your number though!