Regular Saturday Climbing at the Castle

Bear in mind that it is Blokfest and Paraclimbing at the Castle on Saturday. Widespread wall closures and likely very busy.

https://www.castle-climbing.co.uk/Blokfest-Para-Festival

Be aware that Blokfest is on, so some route areas will be unavailable e.g. Café area.

Regards

Peter

Good point Matt- looks like the Wells will be viable, so will still meet in the Cafe area for 10:00,

Will

I’ll be there for 10, or just a bit after

Cool- good stuff Daniel

Great, see you guys there. Haven’t got my own rope

Cool- will bring my rope

Sweet. I’ll be there by 1005

Will be at the Castle Cafe for 10:00 on Saturday, focusing on leading- reply on this thread if keen, or, alternatively, see you at the Castle,

Will

I’ll be there

Good stuff Daniel; see you there,

Will

Will be at the Castle Cafe for 10:00 on Saturday morning for any climbers not making the Cornwall Solstice trip.

Give me a shout/ reply to this thread if interested,

Will

Will be at the Castle Cafe for 10:00 on Saturday morning for lead climbing- give me a shout/ reply to this thread if interested,

Will

Sat 10am - I’ll be there
Gareth

Someone interested in going tomorrow morning?

Hi Timon; I can’t go (heading to the Peak), but will be there next weekend. Also note the Bregalia and other NLMC trips may make it quieter on Saturday,

Will

Will be at the Castle Cafe for 10:00 on Saturday morning for lead climbing- give me a shout/ reply to this thread if interested,

Will

Me too

I will be there as well.

Will