NLMC Monday meet at The Castle? - Archived - Please use the "At the Wall" thread

The Castle outdoor boulders will be book-able from later on today, for their opening on Monday 29th March.

I will be there with the biggest smile, aiming for a slot starting 6/6:30pm. Anyone else fancy an actual climb?? :smiley:

1 Like

I will certainly try to book a place although Tue/Wed/Thu look a bit warmer at the moment!

So I might book all of them :laughing:

bril, thanks for the heads up Lottie! Def going to try and book a few slots including monday.

Boo! I will have to find a weekend slot as I live too far away for a morning/lunchtime climb.

Good shout out on the dates though! :+1:

OK, so they’re bookable, but not until late enough in the evening! Dammit!! However, we have an Easter bank holiday coming up, so anyone keen for a group boulder sometime that weekend, let me know! I currently have 8-10am Friday 2nd

Darn. Managed to book Tuesday afternoon 16:30 and Friday morning but not until 11:30. Also booked Sunday 10:30.

If anyone can’t make the castle timings, and fancies some social(y distanced) bouldering in the sun, I’m taking a pad to shoreditch Boulder tonight around 6/half

Aaah, I can’t join this evening, but shout if you’re going again as I am very very keen!

INDOOR BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN :smiley: and booking up fast!

1 Like

Anyone fancy a lead sesh sometime soon? Obvs need to book a couple of weeks in advance, but very very keen to get some week nights sessions in the diary, and would be so good to see you all again!

I’m keen for evening lead sessions.

Regards
Peter

Also but I am pretty much booked up until after the May Bank Holiday (I could do a day trip this Saturday or Sunday though…)

Hi all! , I’m also keen to get back in to climbing (and climbing out) . Glad to coordinate for evening lead sessions at the wall! Should be able to do most days at the moment.

Hi, I’m pausing this thread temporarily after the recent club committee discussions.

Paul will be sending out some wider guidance shortly regarding wall meets and new members etc.

Please be patient in the meantime, it has been 14 ish months anyway… :wink:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Castle Monday Night Meets

The Castle outdoor boulders will be book-able from later on today, for their opening on Monday 29th March.

I will be there with the biggest smile, aiming for a slot starting 6/6:30pm. Anyone else fancy an actual climb?? :smiley:

1 Like