Club Merchandise

@Max_A - yes, I’ll be in the AGM, at least Saturday evening, together with a big box of NLMC garments. I’ll collect money and do the accountancy - then will sort it with you.

Thanks for sorting this out Villius. Let us all know the relevant bank details, so we can transfer you outstanding funds!

Hi,

The bank details:
If you don’t remember how much you own - PM me or email (vilius.al@gmail.com). I’ll be in Mile End tomorrow BTW.

Vilius Aleksandrovas
Sort: 09-01-28
Account: 90285683

Thanks, I’ve sent that over now.

Thanks! Paid you :slight_smile: Your name is too long for my bank xD

@Vilius how do? I have paid for a vest. Will you be at mile end on wednesday?

@bullopolis - I won’t make it to Mile End this Wed but most probably I’ll be there the next one.

@Vilius After reading the AGM minutes, I was wondering what - if any - merch is currently in stock?

Hello, Victor,

I’m rechecking the ones that are left and will publish it on club’s chat on weekend.

1 Like

Hi, everyone.

FYI - this is the list of club merchandise I still have with me. So if you fancy any of them please let me know (private message please).

Buffs:

• red (x3) (£6)
  • black (x1) (£6)

T-shirts:

• Ladies (size S, RED, cotton) (x2) (£10)
  • Mens (size M, RED, cotton) (x3) (£10)

Tank tops:

• Ladies (size S, BLACK, performance) (x3) (£12)
  • Mens (size M, BLACK, performance) (x2) (£12)

Regarding the delivery. As I still don’t climb I barely attend club events. Next time I will show up that will be at the spring working meet or new members meet. SO. If you would like to get a t-shirt by mail please let me know the in a Private Message as well and I will gladly pack it and ship it (+£3).