Castle Monday Night Meets

And if you missed our film night in February or just want some more, try this to push your Monday night psyche levels.

Will and Naomi - got out of work late so just arriving now! Let me know where you are and Iā€™ll come join

Ā·Ā·Ā· > On 20 Mar 2016, at 22:47, willboxall wrote: > > > willboxall NLMC Member > March 20 > Meeting at 7:30 in the cafe sounds ideal Holly- see you there, > > Will and Naomi > > Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond > > In Reply To > > hollymoy1 NLMC Member > March 20 > I'm heading down there tomorrow night if you guys (or anyone else) want to meet up? Cafe at 7.30? Otherwise you'll find me on the wells autobelays...! > Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond > > To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here. To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences

Anyone climbing tonight? Iā€™m going to head down to the castle for about 7.30 if anyoneā€™s aroundā€¦ I have new shoes so am keen to find out if NOT having my big toe poking through my shoes makes any difference to my climbing?!

Naomi and are heading down for 7:30 Monday evening at the Castle- perhaps catch some of you there?

Will

Iā€™ll be there. @bullopolis, are you coming along?

Defo. Be there prob 6.30

Hey guys I canā€™t make it as have a super early start but will def be there next week! Have funā€¦

Whoā€™s up for a climb tmr (11/05) at the Castle?

I will be - @bullopolis and @willboxall are you guys going? If so can we catch up about the weekend trip, car shares etc! Iā€™ve not been able to come to castle or mile end meets lately so be good to catch up on what everyoneā€™s travel plans etc are.

Hx

Hi yā€™allā€¦will be at the Castle tomozzo. See you in the cafe @ 7.30

Yesterday evening was fun. Good to see you guys again!

For future reference, Iā€™ve created a WhatsApp group to make meeting at the wall easier.

Ask either me, @bullopolis or @owrehleeoh to add you to the group.

This can happen for other meets since they happen on different days.

Cheers,
Raul

My number 07580385126

Hey raulNice one. Great to see you too. Have you added Sam to the list?Cheers M

Will be at the wall tomorrow as normal. Will bring a ropešŸ˜€

Iā€™m going to try and make it.

Ps will be in the cafe at 7.30

See you all there!

Hi yā€™all. Will be down the wall on Monday 730 in the cafe. Wonā€™t have my rope with me though. Can someone bring? Ta. See ya there. :grinning:

You going tonight @bullopolis? Leading, top-Rope or autobelays?

Hey, Iā€™ve been royally shit at keeping up with Climbing now Iā€™m an employed
person again but am definitely up for next Monday as I have a day off, so
no excuses! Khalid/Chris/Anyone else want to do some leading with me, I can
bring my rope?