Martin Bull
Richard Howard
Gary coming from Cambridge with
Clare
Alison S driving up from London Saturday morning, can give lifts
Maron Wintringham coming up on Saturday
Bob Adams coming on Saturday
Valerie coming from Shropshire

I think that is everyone. So provisional is for 17 members, Mike P may pop along for the meal, and we may get some extras turning up. And Iā€™m always hungry, so assume cooking for 20ā€¦

and thanks to all who have let me know they canā€™t make it this time, I do appreciate it,
see you all there!!

Wish I was there, Iā€™m actually busy at work in Northampton!
Should be there super late tonight Chiz but ready to crack on tomorrow morning if needs beā€¦

Forecast is for heavy rain Saturday so maybe the inability to work on the
old shed is not such a bad thing.

Forgot that Kelvin, see you late tonightā€¦I may be up stillā€¦

If we can go shopping in your van tomorrow morning before Richard gets in? My van is full of woodstoreā€¦

and yes, the forecast isnā€™t great for outside, but that is what coats and fires are forā€¦

Remember barn is free, can always use oven there if you wantā€¦

I could come over for Saturday daytime too if there will be stuff to do :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll be a one dayer so will just eat any leftovers :wink:
Liz

Chiz/Kelvin
See you both tomorrow - got to head to the dentist for emergency work first
thing, but should be there early afternoon.
Iā€™ll keep you updated on progressā€¦

Remember barn is free, can always use oven there if you wantā€¦

True, but plan is to deep clean the barn, do the work there we need to do, and hermetically seal it so that it doesnā€™t need cleaning the next day!

Weā€™ll save you something Lizā€¦

Thanks for the info Chiz! Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

I would like to attend also, arriving Friday Eve until Sunday.
No special skills.

Just to let you know I am vegetarian. [quote=ā€œchizharward, post:62, topic:653ā€]
Martin Bull
[/quote]

Well Iā€™ve bottled Scotland plans as Iā€™ve given up all hope of being able to do anything there with the current conditions. So I was wondering if its too late to jump in on this weekends plans?

Nope, as long as you can get a lift there is always room for more!
Say where you are coming from and if you need a lift etc and hopefully can sort something out.
Iā€™m at the Cottage now so canā€™t really help coordinate lifts, but sure can be sorted on here
Hopefully see you here

Awesome. I donā€™t have any particular skills, happy to help out with whateverā€¦ Iā€™m handy in the kitchen but am a vegetarian so should mention that. Iā€™ll drive up I think, either tomorrow or early early doors Saturday. So if thereā€™s anyone else who still needs a lift I can offerā€¦
Practical question, do I need to bring pillows/sleeping bag etc? Iā€™ve never been up there as Iā€™m a relative newbie :slight_smile:

Yes you need a sleeping bag and I always take my own pillow!

Sam, itā€™s also a good idea to take a torch for the bunkroom and the walk up
the track.

Torch as Harris says, earplugs if you sleep lightly.

Weā€™ll be laundering all the pillows but feel free to bring your own!

And a rain coat. Iā€™d definitely bring a raincoatā€¦

@richardgeorgehoward. Hi Richard. Sorry if Iā€™ve missed your reply but do I have a lift later? 7pm Oakwood car park? If you could confirm that would be great. Thanks Martin

Hi Martin

Yes, you do have a lift with me.

I am taking @bullopolis, @jo_keogh and @mhobby1979 leaving Oakwood at 7pm. I may be there bit earlier being well.

To help you recognise me (and to give you an idea space) I drive a silver golf (WN09VGD)

My number is 07968148780

Donā€™t have @jo_keogh or at @mhobby1979 number.

See you tonight,

Rich