North Wales 27-29 May

What’s the location of the parking? I can be at the local pub tomoro to wait meet the first arrivals to see me in. Knock on my door is you see my Bimbobil :wink: Count me in for Sunday dinner! I will bring cake…

1 Like

Count me in for the Sunday dinner!

Hi y’all…super excited for this weekend. It’s gonna be a stonker!:smiley: And the weather is looking better! AWESOME!!! Defo in for dinner. See you later :blush:

Count me in for Sunday dinner!

Would it be better to have the communal meal on the Saturday, rather than
on Sunday, as the weather forecast is much better for Sunday, which may
result in a later finish to the climbing?

Hi Peter, not sure if you saw my message, do you still have a space in your car and if so can I grab a lift later? I am in Enfield so I can meet you at Oakwood no problem. Thanks a million. J

Hi Kris. Parking is by the Bryn Glo cafe. If you are coming along the A5 from Betws-y-coed it’s on the right about 500 metres past Dol-Gam campsite. The parking area and Bryn Glo are well signposted and the style at the back of the carpark leads to the track up to the hut. If you get to the Tyn-y-coed pub you have gone too far.
There are two huts; both ours but we will be using the second one about five minutes further up the hill form the first hut.

Hello. I.m coming up with Tim. Count me in on the dinner too. Thanks!

Tim and I would also like to join the communal meal. Excellent idea, Jan!

Hi Jenny, apologies I missed your message yesterday; I had already filled
the fourth slot in my car. However, if you don’t mind squeezing into the
middle of the back seat, I could accommodate you, but it won’t be the most
comfortable seat.

We are looking to depart Oakwood st 7.

Regards
Peter

I have a spare space in my car if you can get to St Albans for 6:15. Best to ring me. 07768794016

@janderkran - count Ieva and me in as well. If we can help somehow - let me know.

Hello - sorry if this is a little late - am interested in communal meal and Jake and Peter too

Hi yeah,
We will run into the super duper tesco in a bit and buy plenty of food.

No one will go to bed hungry!

See you
Jan

In case anyone checks this and still wants to climb - Holyhead is dry!

If anyone happens to be at the cottage and sees a pair of black haglofs trousers hanging in the boot room, kindly message me and hopefully I can retrieve them.

Well what lovely weekend, folks - it was great to meet so many new faces! A yummy meal was had by all on Sunday evening, thanks to @janderkran for organising and @Kris for her culinary skills (don’t forget to pay Jan your £2 contribution to the grocery shop).

I managed to get a few leads in over the weekend, including pitches 1 and 3 of One Step in the Clouds. Top tip: pitch 1 now feels more like 4c with the useful block gone :slight_smile: That was a bit of a surprise… Does anyone else agree/disagree?

I don’t have any photos from the weekend, but please do share your photos/stories…