North Wales 27-29 May

It is tolerated if done right by the cottage. Now that the space behind the kitchen has been flattened that’s the best place (i.e. round the corner to the left of the main door). I think officially we can’t because of the National Park, so it’s not encouraged, but in reality it’s fine as long as it doesn’t become a regular practise.

It’s not our land so technically not allowed, has been.done discretely to left of cottage but ground v v lumpy

Sent on the hoof

I’m trying to find alternatives. I’m running out of options. Thanks for the advice

Camping? Isn’t there enough room for us to kip in the cottage? We had a full quoata at the new members meet. M

We have a baby 4 months old and a 2 year old. I don’t want to inflict that on everyone coming for bank hol climbing :grinning:

Ah bless. How thoughtful. People camped at the new members meet in the bit down the side by the kitchen. As Richard says though it is a bit lumpy.

Hi. I am planning on driving up on Friday evening and can offer a lift from Uxbridge. Please call me if interested on 07768794016.
I may be touting for a climbing partner on Sunday/Monday too.

Hi Alison, I have taken a half day Friday so would have plenty of time to get over to Uxbridge. Currently don’t have a partner for any day and happy to do any climbing or scrambling if you had particular ambitions. 07931973007, cheers,
Matt

Hi everyone,
We thought it might be nice to have a communal dinner on Sunday evening. I would buy the food necessary, current plan is Gnocci and Veg + dessert. Or maybe pasta. Open for your suggestions :wink:

How many of you are joining in?

Based on this, Manchi’s car would do the shopping on Friday evening driving up to Wales.

See you,
Jan

Wish I had a car I could send out to do the shopping.

Thanks Jan - I will be up with a friend so you could put us two down for dinner on Sunday.

Yes please count me in

-------- Original message --------
Date:24/05/2017 12:04 PM (GMT+00:00)
To: ajstockwell@ntlworld.com
Subject: [NLMC Chat] [Trips & Meets] North Wales 27-29 May
janderkran NLMC Member May 24 Hi everyone, We thought it might be nice to have a communal dinner on Sunday evening. I would buy the food necessary, current plan is Gnocci and Veg + dessert. Or maybe pasta. Open for your suggestions

How many of you are joining in?

Based on this, Manchi’s car would do the shopping on Friday evening driving up to Wales.

See you,
Jan

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Nice idea, also happy to contribute and assist in any way

Hi, I’m so new I haven’t even joined the club yet.

I’d love to get to know you all and obviously climb some rock in Wales. Can I join you there in my campervan? I can head up from London tonight or tomorrow if anyone wants a lift.

I have a rack and a half plus ropes but no climbing partners or plans.

Hi Kris. I’m sure you’ll be very welcome. Were you planing on staying in the camper van or just using it as transport? The hut is about 5-10 minutes walk from the parking area and nearest road. I’m not sure if overnight camping in the car park is allowed but there is a campsite just along the road. The hut is lovely and not expensive.

Thanks @. If​ there is space in the hut, I’d love to stay. It looks amazing!

Hi all, I’m new to the forum and keen to join the club having met Martin and Catlin briefly on Monday.

I’m a competent second but not leading yet, so if anyone’s looking for a partner, whether this weekend or on another occasion, give me a shout.

J

I am driving up to the cottage for the long weekend, departing Oakwood tube station on Fri eve, probably 6.30-7pm; currently I have Catrin and Jake as passengers, with space for a fourth - any takers?

@Jenny I am looking for partners in Wales this weekend! :slight_smile: i have the rack and I am happy to lead.

@Kris great, that’s perfect! I look forward to climbing with you. :slight_smile:

@Peter can I take you up on the offer of a lift? I can be at Oakwood for 6:30.

Am I able to stay at the cottage as a guest?

Thanks, and really looking forward to meeting you all.

Jenny