Climbing wknd 25th/ 26th

Hi,

Likewise, I’d be keen to join should anyone be able to help with transport :slight_smile:

Omar

Woke up this morn super psyched for a knockout trip to the cottage! So we have the dancing gazelle Jan, off piste master David A, the machine Catrin, our northern light matt and me. But wait we have more… the smiling Omar, the bird of paradise Annette, the crusher Laura and the our very own total bomb JT…come on someone with a car…role up and give these lovely people a lift. I’ll buy you a drink, let’s make this a party!! Xx

1 Like

MWIS for Saturday:

Southwesterly 50-65mph, strongest Snowdon range.
Very difficult walking where exposed from lower slopes up. Any mobility likely to be difficult on higher areas. Severe wind chill.
Rain, widely heavy, rarely ceasing
Heavy incessant rain will make for very wet conditions underfoot with streams in spate. Least rain eastern hills, where in places little more than ‘spots in the wind’.

Given the dire weather I’m not going to make it as can’t afford the fuel for such a grim forecast. So just as well Martin left me off the list. It’s nice to be invisible.

I’ll be up next weekend though if the forecast is half decent. Kelvin, I’ll see you then.

Morning Jan - I’m going to be leaving from near Rugby at about 6.30pm but won’t be coming back to England for at least a couple of weeks, so not much use to anybody I’d have thought.

I’d have though with so many keen to come, a hire car would have been a cheap option.

Hi Jan - if Annette is keen to go why doesn’t she take my spot. There are a few factors complicating the trip up there for me now.

Hi Dave. Sorry to hear that you cannot make it… :frowning: But Annette will fill your spot :slight_smile:

Jan

Ahhhh…chiz…your not invisible…just was thinking of the car full from London! Sorry not going to see you there! :upside_down_face:

Sounds like it will be a good party. At least you won’t all be exhausted
after a long days climbing if the weather follows the forecast. Which it
often doesn’t

It’s a hard life being out of London- we are the forgotten few @chiz :wink:

But prob good for people to go up - 100mph+ winds in capel atm so kelvin
might have some work to do depending how much the cottage and barn catch
those!

See you all soon
Liz