Climbing - 17th-18th of June

Hi.

anyone fancy to climb next weekend? (17th-18th)?

I might be able to make it on the Saturday. What were you thinking?

I’m just about to make a thread about family friendly (open to all) day trip Sunday 18th June climbing to sandstone

I’m very keen to climb at least one day next weekend!

No plans yet - just have to see if there are people to climb both days or one. Then check the best weather and see who’s got a car or should we rent one.

I’ll be keen if people are heading to peaks (mainly cheedale)

I have a car and might be around sat for a day trip. If the weathers nice swanage would be good or Peak District but it’s quite a tiring day trip

Got a good spanking by the cornice last cheedale visit! Waiting on the weather …

Its been reasonably dry, last time I was there it was bone dry. Not sure
I’m ready for cornice yet but always keen to get back to cheedale

Water Cum Jolly has had some lovely conditions lately, the weekend before this was maybe the best I’ve known conditions to be. The Cornice however still has a bit of seepage but otherwise, it’s all good. Moat Buttress can get a little busy at the weekend, it seems to be bang on trend at the moment. There’s been a few new routes bolted here and there lately - traffic would help to clean them up a bit.

I’d be keen on some climbing this weekend!

@guyarnold - so are you still up to climb this weekend?

Would also like to get away this weekend. If no one wants to go to North Wales the Peak would be great. I think Kris is keen also. Hardhurst or Mandale campsites may have space at short notice. The weather looks too good to miss out!

I prefer going for two days but I depend on someone with a car

Something’s come up, so unfortunately can’t do this weekend any more.

Sorry guys I’m going to have to bow out. Had forgotten about a friends birthday on sat now and busy Sunday. Sorry!

I’m contemplating last minute dash to peaks tomorrow. Early Sat train to Sheffield, cycle to crag, climb, freewheel back to Sheffield for last train to London Sat eve.

Booked onto 05:45 St Pancras to Sheffield tomorrow with bike. Returning Sun on 13:43.